Thread: Peter Pan Departure

Z8 Novice

Peter Pan Departure

Hello All and Happy Holidays.
    After 25 years at Peter Pan BMW I have made the decision to move forward in a different direction.
    I'm incredibly grateful for the trust you have given me in the care of your vehicles, as well as the relationships that have evolved over the years.
    My new position is not going to be automotive in the traditional sense, so I don't have a forwarding address to accommodate your vehicles in a "hands on manner".... yet. The on-boarding process for the new position is going to be pretty intense for at least the next six months as well.
    Please continue to contact Peter Pan BMW for your service needs. There are 3 technicians I have worked with training in the "care and feeding" of a Z8. I lost several of my original Z8 technicians due to Covid related furloughs though, so resources are a bit limited. Please keep this in mind when scheduling.
    If you are not a current Peter Pan BMW customer, please reach out to Pete Scallan directly as a primary point of contact for your service needs. Pete & I worked closely over the years and he is the most familiar with how I did things. If you have been working with another Service Advisor, please continue to do so.
    Sincere thanks for your patronage and loyalty. Hopefully we can try and cross paths in Monterey next year.

Best regards and Happy New Year!
    MC

So sorry to see you go Matt, but best of luck in your new adventure and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Hello Matt,Fond memories of working with you since the first Alpina conversion. We have always been able to count on your superb technical abilities and close attention to our babies' needs.. Your departure will surely be our loss. Wishing you all the best in the new year and your future endeavors. Please come back with more details when you can.Ted

Sport Button On - DSC Off
    Hopefully your proteges have learned well sir. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Looking forward to hearing about your next adventure Matt once you feel more settled in your new role! Please keep in touch.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

All the best mate. You have been a great help to me. Cheers and stay safe