Thread: Monterey Bay Aquarium

Monterey Bay Aquarium

For those of you who might be considering doing a Monterey Car Week run this year, I just got a note from the team at the aquarium to let me know they have a new website -

https://www.montereybayaquarium.org

One of my favorite Z8 memories was our aquarium dinner which is featured here - https://www.bmwz8.us/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post13406

And lastly, they also wanted to let everyone know that they just got rated as one of the best in the land in this story here - https://www.vivofish.com/10-must-see-aquariums/
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I bring my Z8 to our home in Pebble Beach each August and generally stay there until the later part of October. Any others who will be in the area?

We live in the SF Bay Area and it would be great to connect for a Z8 gathering in Pebble Beach/Monterey. Although I haven't given it much thought, a trip during car week may be in order. Our last Z8 gathering was in 2016 for BMWs 100 year anniversary.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

For sure we could connect in Carmel or anywhere else in the area. Lets stay connected as the dates get closer.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT View Post
    For sure we could connect in Carmel or anywhere else in the area. Lets stay connected as the dates get closer.
    Sounds Great!
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

MikeT says: "I bring my Z8 to our home in Pebble Beach each August and generally stay there until the later part of October. Any others who will be in the area?" Well, me 'n' Nancy Drew will be there, as usual... I'm sure we could carve out a nice display corner at Legends Of The Autobahn!

I might well come up in my SL550, so even though it was around $130k cheaper than a Z8, it's still a beautifully made German Z8 that's a blast to hustle around California's back roads, and its got 454 hp too ;-)
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

When does registration for the Legends begin?