Thread: Road trip anyone?

Road trip anyone?

I found this in Bimmerforums. It appears that DINAN will be having an "open house" next month and Steve will be there. I was thinking that perhaps we should make the day trip and see if we can have a conversation with "the man" about our cars.

Thoughts?

Follow this link http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=488702 for more info on the "open house."

nah, it's too far in the Elise!

My next roadtrip is actually to Munich. I'm headed back to see the Z8 Club guys over there, and enjoy a little drive in the Alps. I won't be in a Z8, there is some other new goodie they are letting me drive, so keep your eyes open for pix and story in a future Roundel.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by macfly
    My next roadtrip is actually to Munich. I'm headed back to see the Z8 Club guys over there, and enjoy a little drive in the Alps. I won't be in a Z8, there is some other new goodie they are letting me drive, so keep your eyes open for pix and story in a future Roundel.
    Oh, I wasn't thinking of driving. My thought was just to catch a flight in the morning and be back after the open house. I figured that if a handful of us showed up it would have a greater impact.

I think it would be a good idea....

to write to, or to call Steve Dinan to show appreciation for looking into this problem for us, but on a day when they'll be overrun with all kinds of things to think about and do I don't think a few Z8 owners wandering around will be of much consequence.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Dinan open house

Maybe I'll drive the Z8 there anyway, as I've never been over to see his setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal
    Maybe I'll drive the Z8 there anyway, as I've never been over to see his setup.
    Oh well, since there appears to be no interest here for the roadie maybe you can tell us what Steve "really" thinks. The telephone is no substitute for looking straight at someone and seeing their body language.