Thread: Vandalism while you wait

Vandalism while you wait

- - - Updated - - -

Interviewed owner;

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/10/lam...after-san.html
    2000 Red over black
    heavily modified for performance. Although, not to the level of GM's car

Team Z8
    Wow, this punk should be immediately detained and arrested but instead will probably sue the victim for assault. What a screwed up world we live in! I try to just keep my head down and enjoy my immediate environment. Merry Christmas all:-)))

Sport Button On
    yeah, but you gotta admit, the owner really should be arrested for wearing those trousers

mjunco1054
    Interesting video. Around 2009 a very good customer of mine from Paris took an assignment in Houston, and the first thing he did upon his arrival, was go straight to the BMW dealer and purchased an M3. His reason for buying the M3 was that he could not drive such a nice car in Paris, because it would be vandalized and damaged, he went on to explain that politicians have engaged in class warfare for so long in France that a very large segment of the population believes that if you have anything nice (or nicer than they do own) you don't deserve it, or you stole from the rest of the populace to earn the money to purchase it. Interesting that one of the bystanders take the side of the vandal telling the owner of the Lambo that he can afford such a nice car, and should cut some slack to the vandal...
    Sylvain's (my client) comment was that I should be thankful Americans don't think like the French....
    Manuel
    Manuel Junco 2001 Z8 60373 (Silver/Black)2001 Z8 60430 (Silver/Red)1976 20022017 Porsche Carrera GTS1998 Porsche Carrera S

Quote Originally Posted by mjunco1054 View Post
    Sylvain's (my client) comment was that I should be thankful Americans don't think like the French....
    Manuel
    Where I live, most do think that way.
    2000 Red over black
    heavily modified for performance. Although, not to the level of GM's car

Yes, sadly the two criminal enterprises that divide at conquer America for the Banksters and the Military Industrial Complex are playing every card they can to divide us here too now.

They actually manage to make people believe that a criminal with a Donkey badge is in some way better or different from a criminal with an Elephant badge.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

DSC Off
    Interesting how this video hitting all the car forums! (lengthy discussion on Ford GT forum).
    I have lived in Europe (France ) and have relatives there. Always has been a problem with the "haves and have nots". In France feeling someone who owns a car like a Lamborghini must be "through corruption", inheritance, or the feeling in a socialized system that everyone deserves the same!!
    In the US, years ago (more than 15?!), feeling was someone who owns a lamborghini or similar was a product of hard work. unfortunately , last few years, as mentioned above, war between the classes has started here as well. Though these acts are rare, and for the most part usually i get positive responses, (though i must admit the red slacks do not help), i suspect these actions will continue to take place.