Thread: 2003 Z8 (#62144) Silver/black '03 Z8 with only 413 miles at auction with Russo & Steele in Monterey

Arrow 2003 Z8 (#62144) Silver/black '03 Z8 with only 413 miles at auction with Russo & Steele in Monterey

This one owner, 2003 Z8 #62144 in Titanium/Black now has just 420 original miles on the clock.

This car is like new, and absolutely flawless. It remains just was when originally delivered by the dealer, with most of the original delivery stickers still in place.

The car has always been stored in a humidly and temperature controlled environment.

It has never been road registered but has been exercised on a private road to keep everything working perfectly, and had all the fluids constantly changed.

It is one of the only 150 '03 Z8's, so the rarest and most collectible that also benefits from all the upgrades made during the production run.

It has the Z8 Book, hard top with stand and cover, all accessories (phone, CD, tonneau, wind deflector, manuals, etc.) and still smells like new.

It has been stored since 2003 in a temperature and humidity controlled bubble, given regular exercise in a controlled environment (car is not registered and not street driven) and regular fluid changes to keep everything in as new working order.

It even has its original tires, which have been resting on special rubber pads to prevent flat-spotting, and the original battery which has been kept on a battery tender its whole life and still works fine.

A true time capsule Z8! If driven, new owner will experience what is was like to take delivery of a Z8 when they were brand new. If added to collection, this is the car that will be invited to attend the concours at Pebble Beach!

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

For all those going to Monterey, keep an eye on this auction, it'll be interesting to see what this gem can achieve.
    Andrew Macpherson

I would say only that, driving a new Z8 now, vs 2000, is that today, cars have evolved, and the Z8 will feel “old”. Not that that is a bad thing..... just different than the experience in 2000.

It’s a little like driving a 1950s car in the 1970s.... not so different as that, but 20 years old still makes a difference.

Does anyone know what happened with this? The results have not been posted o their website.
    Skip Hammerman

2002 BMW Z8 - Meisterschaft GT, PP installed, CDV delete. 100,000 Mile Club
    2013 BMW X3
    2015 Porsche 911 Targa 4S

The car failed to reach reserve, which was set at 330k.

I am now helping the owner to try to sell this time capsule masterpiece, so if you know anyone who might have a serious interest please do reach out.
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Novice
    Hey Andrew - I'd love further details on this and help finding an Alpina in Topaz. Feel free to message me to get in touch. Thanks,

I just received a package with all the details, so will update this thread today.
    Andrew Macpherson