Enjoy

CW

Cool I haddnt seen all those thanks~

Nice hats!

Where can I get one just like yours?

Z8 Novice
    I found them here....hats and googles

http://www.classicgoggles.com/

Be careful, you drive a lot faster with this gear.

CW

I'd love to get a full review....

as you have one of the 'ultimate' Z8's, and it would great to hear more about it. It's been a while since you made that great looking journey home!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice
    As far as pictures go, I haven't taken any. Most can be seen on DA's website. The 3000 miles I put on the car have been a blast, to say the least. I am trying to get my hands on a video one of our fellow M5 members took during my time in CA (emperor) but that has been proven difficult.

In any case, the first thing one need to remember is to push the DSC button. You can't really drive the car with it engaged. It just bogs the car down even if you don't drive it hard. The new differential helps to get the power on the ground without DSC, even though the ratio is way short. In first and second you have to baby the car alittle but once third comes around the car just pulls hard. Actually in most of the "races" I had that is when I really pulled away. I like the short ratio even with the extra power.

As far as how much power the car makes, I haven't been to the dyno. I can share a little race story in SF, where a completely build Porsche wouldn't leave me alone. He had a very extensive cage, huge air ducts, extremely wide, most likely originally a 993. We were pretty much even through the gears and he claimed 800HP, which I can only assume is at the flywheel. He was alone in the car, we were two with the boot stuffed to the maximum. So you do the math.

A little side note on the crazy brakes I have on the car....on our way back to CO, my buddy was driving when we experienced a dear jumping into the road in the middle of the night. I wasn't driving and I thought we were going to crash but to my surprise I just found my body merging into one with the seat belt and ready to throw up. We ended up stopping way short of the dear???? Still don't understand how that happened so quickly considering the speed we were going.

CW