Thread: Dawn patrol...

Dawn patrol...

The pressure of work, dogs and kids make it hard to find time to share the road with one of my oldest friends, but dawn on Sunday gives us a few brief hours to escape the realities of life, and take off on two wheels.

Today it was incredibly foggy, so much so that it was like the rain in Scotland. When I complained about it as a kid my cousins would always delight in saying, "Och, nooo laddie, it's the mist!" Well today we had a real Scotch mist here in LA. It made for a very beautiful dawn, and a glorious, but damp in places, morning ride out to the Rock Store for breakfast.

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I always get weak in the knees seeing the GS Adventure. It's about everything I enjoying in two-wheeling.
    thegunguy

I'm working my way thru the Charlie Boorman - Ewan McGregor 3 disk set that I got from Touratech.

GS's and GSA's are the biz, but for pottering around the hills the Megamoto is exactly what it's name suggests, Mega!
    Andrew Macpherson

That's some fabulous TV watching. I loaned mine to Ian a while back. You can't watch LWR without getting the bug.

Indeed, the GS/A aren't the best for a quick morning ride, but there's nothing better when you want to go all day and end up by nice stream somewhere. In reality, I'm not really much for having a bike just for the sake of riding. I like where they can take you...it's about the journey.
    thegunguy

awesome pictures, where was the venue for beer?
    js

The Rock Store in the Santa Monica mountains, it has been a biker's meeting spot since Steve McQueen and Lee Marvin's days.
    Andrew Macpherson