Thread: happy owner

happy owner

hello all
    since October i was actively searching my Z8 ..and i thank all of you for your support in responding my amateur /beginner questions during this 4-5 months ... but now i am happy to report that i am officially ( almost ) owner of one as well !

it went very fast ..staurday , 8 days a go a new one came on the EU market and since i start to know what good look like after few visits n i have been able to engage almost immediatly , et voila , deposit paid ..paper signed ..

it is very late august /03 production model, stratus over black
    the car is in mint condition , i ll be the 3 owner ., the 2 previous one were German

it s VIN number is WBAEJ11040AF80130
    any add data you could get from this number are of interrest for me .

the car is delivered with all accessories , in table book .. so no search on it -
    last point before to get the car , is the installation of the Performance Package . the dealer will take care of this before delivery as well as a full BMW inspection II.

so i ll count the days before my toy arrive home !

thx again for your assistance , for sure i ll soon have add questions but for now .. dream only -
    benoit

Congratulation Benoit! Looks like you found a good one in a rare specification. You will love it!

Congratulations Benoit! What a beauty!!!
    Skip Hammerman

2002 BMW Z8 - Meisterschaft GT, PP installed, CDV delete. 100,000 Mile Club
    2013 BMW X3
    2015 Porsche 911 Targa 4S

Sport Button On - DSC Off
    Mes félicitations Benoit!! As others have stated, please drive it as much as you can - an amazing machine that is meant to be enjoyed regularly! I have owned mine for 8 years now, and I still smile ear to ear during each voyage.Amuse-toi bien!Patrick

Fantastic news, bravo and welcome to the club!!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice
    Love the color! Congratulations!
    2002 Z8, Titanium Silver, Dinan ECU/Suspension, Brembo BBK, Quaife 3.64 LSD, Short Shift, HRE 541R, Eisenmann Exhaust
    2014 R8 V10 Plus - 6MT, Sepang Blue, Exclusive Alabaster White Interior, Capristo X-Pipe, Pedalbox, Reid Intake
    2008 RS4 - Phantom Black, Titanium Package, Exclusive Red/Black Interior, KW V3, H-Pipe
    2018 991.2 GT3 - 6MT, Graphite Blue Metallic, Lightweight Buckets, Ceramics, GRP Bypass Exhaust

Great find! Congratulations!
    2000 Red over black
    heavily modified for performance. Although, not to the level of GM's car

Congratulations Benoit!
    Ton
    1 of the 71 original Dutch sold cars (jetblack/red)

DSC Off
    Congratulations Benoit - that is a great looking Z8! Here's to many enjoyable miles, and to getting the hard top to fit in your garage!

merci to all -
    happy to be real member now -

for the Hard top , easy hoists ( Based in UK now ) - Andrew - is really provinding good advice and solution - they have taken the licence from the former EZ hoists ( USA based ) that did bankrupted .
    beside the electric motor that they are not supplying - winch only - this is exactly same - Price is slightly more expensive than market but design worth it , acc to me , since it does not damage the seals so it can be a solution to protect and store hard top for long time .
    i ll buy this solution most probably

i have alos identified a solution to hang up the hard top on a wall.. so from the trolley , to the wall and ceiling .. i am on top of it now -

benoit

DSC Off
    Congratulations Benoit - beautiful Z8 and quite a find!

the car is due to arrive next week , tuesday .. i am counting the days ..the longer we wait , ..i am sure you lal have been the same .. a kind of kind christmas but for adults -

Congratulations on your find! You’ll love every mile you put on it.
    Thanks,
    Terry
    ALPINA #480/555
    Jet Black/Crema-Black