Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: "The Book" Picture exchanges

Thanks Rory. Let me know how it all turns out.

Bill

Z8 Novice
    Hi,
    I have a book that says on the VIN sticker that the car is silver, and the leather cover is red. The polaroid picture is a black car with red interior. Is it possible that the polaroid picture didn't matched the car ? If no, I would like to trade for a silver/red.
    Eddy

Yes, it's absolutely possible, and for sure someone here should be able to arrange a trade.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Beyond the Valley of Z8 Madness Z-acht's Avatar
    Hi Eddy,

You can also use the picture shown in posting #36. It is the picture of a EU car which fits yours perfectly. I see you are from Belgium ....what part if I may ask?
    Ton
    1 of the 71 original Dutch sold cars (jetblack/red)

Z8 Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-acht View Post
    Hi Eddy,

You can also use the picture shown in posting #36. It is the picture of a EU car which fits yours perfectly. I see you are from Belgium ....what part if I may ask?
    Hi Ton
    I could. I have the second photo of post 36.
    I live in the Flemish part, between Brussels and Ghent, but now on holiday in NYC and next week LA.
    Eddy

I have contact with a Z8 owner south of Antwerp ....maybe nice to have a joined drive
    Ton

rgibson
    I have a new VIN plate on order, the dealership just needed to verify my ownership and then they ordered it no issues. Once I get it I will need to apply it to my book. How have others accomplished this... is it possible to remove the old VIN sticker, or is it best to just apply the new one on top of the old sticker?

Bill, I no longer need the Red/Red picture that came with the book. PM me your address and I'll mail it to you.

Rory.

The old sticker can easily be removed.
    Ton

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2