Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: BNIB Alpina Dynamics Z8 Fitment

  1. #1
    Z8 Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3

    Arrow BNIB Alpina Dynamics Z8 Fitment *Pending Sale*

    EDIT SOLD Pending PaymentI picked up this set a few years ago, ended up not using them on my E31 20x9" ET20 20x10" ET22 I posted them here a while ago, had a few interested parties, but still have them, and the original FS ad is gone. These are BNIB with BNIB center caps, original BMW boxes Adam [email protected] 865-245-0419

  2. #2
    Team Z8 Satch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    354
    Sweeet! And unlike the ones hanging on my wall, they're not black! What's the price?

  3. #3
    Don't forget to let us know when they sell :-)
    Andrew Macpherson

    Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

  4. #4
    Z8 Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by hognhominy View Post
    I picked up this set a few years ago, ended up not using them on my E31 20x9" ET20 20x10" ET22 I posted them here a while ago, had a few interested parties, but still have them, and the original FS ad is gone. These are BNIB with BNIB center caps, original BMW boxes Adam [email protected] 865-245-0419
    Still around
    $4,000 obo

  5. #5
    Team Z8 Satch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    354
    Well, let me see: On one wall, I have the black Alpina wheels. On another, I have a set of OEM Style 224s for the Z4 M roadster; in the corner is a stack of Style 224s in chrome (with autocross tires on them); the Z4 is sitting on Dinan wheels, but it came with M3 wheels (which are in another corner). Oh, and then there's the set of Style 89s (in chrome) I bought as a nineteen-inch salute to the twenty-inch Alpina wheel. If I were to buy another set of wheels, there would be divorce lawyers involved.

  6. #6
    Team Z8 zed8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    Well, let me see: On one wall, I have the black Alpina wheels. On another, I have a set of OEM Style 224s for the Z4 M roadster; in the corner is a stack of Style 224s in chrome (with autocross tires on them); the Z4 is sitting on Dinan wheels, but it came with M3 wheels (which are in another corner). Oh, and then there's the set of Style 89s (in chrome) I bought as a nineteen-inch salute to the twenty-inch Alpina wheel. If I were to buy another set of wheels, there would be divorce lawyers involved.
    Hey Stach, would you consider selling style 89s?
    Hattat

    AF77768 Topasblau / Schwarz

    PP installed
    Motorsport 20" style 101 wheels
    Eisenmann catback
    Supersprint headers
    CDV removed
    Quaife LSD
    3.64 gearing

  7. #7
    Team Z8 Satch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    354
    "Hey, Stach, would you consider selling style 89s?"

    Not at the moment, but there's a set like mine on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-4-Ch...oAAOSw~B9bhYLA.

    Remember, I have not tried to mount them yet; I may wind up employing spacers.

  8. #8
    Team Z8 zed8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    "Hey, Stach, would you consider selling style 89s?"

    Not at the moment, but there's a set like mine on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-4-Ch...oAAOSw~B9bhYLA.

    Remember, I have not tried to mount them yet; I may wind up employing spacers.
    Thanks for the link
    Hattat

    AF77768 Topasblau / Schwarz

    PP installed
    Motorsport 20" style 101 wheels
    Eisenmann catback
    Supersprint headers
    CDV removed
    Quaife LSD
    3.64 gearing

  9. #9
    Z8 Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3
    Sold Pending Payment

  10. #10
    Awesome, let me know so I can delete, as the archive here is only for car sales.
    Andrew Macpherson

    Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Similar Threads

  1. BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics Concept
    By thegunguy in forum Z8 Chat Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 1st 2010, 18:25
  2. 2002 Alpina (#61975) - rare Alpina Blue - Sold
    By macfly in forum Z8's FOR SALE
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: January 26th 2010, 04:31
  3. Racing Dynamics RD-2 19" rims.
    By macfly in forum Tires, Wheels and Brakes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 11th 2007, 17:18