Thread: 2002 Z8 (#61744) - Sold

Z8 Novice

2002 Z8 (#61744) - Sold

Red with black soft top, red hard top, and red/black interior. ~16.5K miles on stock, no accidents car. Regular 5K mile oil & filter changes, recent coolant & brake fluid flush, and scheduled service is current. Radio head unit replaced under warranty and new Bridgestone (not run flat) tires were installed at 15.5K miles. There are a couple of small rock chips but otherwise paint and interior are in excellent condition.

UPDATED 07 Sept '07: The car is now sold. It was a pleasure meeting many of you in the last week. A special note of Thanks to Andrew and others for their good work organizing and sustaining this forum as well as Z8 activities, and for facilitating and enabling communication between Z8 owners and BMW. Well done!

Last edited by zed8d; September 7th 2007 at 21:24. Reason: Car Sold

Great car, great price!

Especially with the book and all the original bits.

Sorry to see you go, but good luck with the sale!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Madness
    Alan, what a beauty. Is it still for sale?
    62050 - Z8

Z8 Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by blkz8 View Post
    Alan, what a beauty. Is it still for sale?
    Hi Tony; Thanks. Several people have an active interest in the car but as of now it is still available. Give me a call (913.219.3146) if you want to chat this weekend.
    Regards,
    Alan

Z8 Madness
    I wonder who the lucky new owner is
    62050 - Z8

Congratulations, and great to have you back in the Z8 clan!!

Now what about a name change to go along with your new color:

3gears:
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Madness
    Yes, I tried changing it via User CP, but couldn't find the option. I think I'll need your help with it.

Naturally, I want to go with redz8 instead. Alternatively, I can go with tonyg (boring, but probably more permanent). If I had to choose now, I'd go with redz8.

Cheers!!

62050 - Z8

Welcome back!
    She's a beauty!
    I'll look forward to seeing you at Cars and Coffee (maybe the 22nd). It's been kind of Z8 lonely there. Your car will surely be a highlight.

Z8 Madness
    Thanks, that would be great. Would join you for sure if Intercity Lines transports the car in time for the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Bend View Post
    Welcome back!
    She's a beauty!
    I'll look forward to seeing you at Cars and Coffee (maybe the 22nd). It's been kind of Z8 lonely there. Your car will surely be a highlight.
    62050 - Z8

redz8 it is!!

Will you guys please take some pix for the gallery at the Cars & Coffee event, we've never had a set of pix of a red & blue paired together.

Also maybe we could put a little Z8 meeting on the calender for Oct 28th at the LA area Supercar Sunday meet. Weather should be perfect by then, light will be prettier, we can meet for early breakfast and then head over to a lovely restaurant I know in Malibu for lunch.
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Madness
    Thanks for the quick name change.

I think I'll make a habit of leaving a camera in the Z at all times so as not to miss an Kodak moment, so to say.

The Oct 28 plans sounds good. My wife and I would love that.
    62050 - Z8

Ditto on the get-together.
    We'll need a nice silver car to even us out.
    (I just realized that I made a phototechno comment to Andrew )