Thread: Female Owners

Z8 Novice

Female Owners

I would like an idea of the number of single, female owners of Z8's. Being, kind of, one, all I have ever encountered is guys. Okay, I'm not excluding married females who picked out, and/or bought their Z8's on their own. (Unless you have an Alpina automatic.)
    It's not like I trip over a Z8, or owner, very often, but I've never met another female. Anybody out there?
    P.S.
    For full disclosure, after owning my Z8 since Nov. 2002, I did get married Dec. 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by smashy View Post
    I would like an idea of the number of single, female owners of Z8's. Being, kind of, one, all I have ever encountered is guys. Okay, I'm not excluding married females who picked out, and/or bought their Z8's on their own. (Unless you have an Alpina automatic.)
    It's not like I trip over a Z8, or owner, very often, but I've never met another female. Anybody out there?
    P.S.
    For full disclosure, after owning my Z8 since Nov. 2002, I did get married Dec. 2006.
    Sorry, not a woman but I'm curious. Do you allow your husband to drive the Z8?

Z8 Novice
    Brief answer: Yes. Long answer: My husband is Italian, having moved to the States 8 years ago. He has full access to the Z8 (oh, and the 323i AND the Exped.) I actually prefer his access when I am not in the Z because, having spent most his time in Rome until he moved here, his driving is......Italian. I remember most of the first time he drove it; until I blacked out. Then again, I pretty much had the same experience in any of our cars when he is driving. I'm sure the Z had nothing to do with why he asked me to marry him....he brought a Nissan Crew Cab to the table.

Hope the Z was carefully included in the prenup! ;-)
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.