Thread: Happy new owner!

Z8 Novice

Happy new owner!

Hi All,
    We just took possesion of a 2001 black/ black and crema z8 and love it!
    Thanks for the forum-it's very interesting and informative...I'm a little worried about just spending all that money and reading about the frame problem, but it is the most beautiful car out there and I LOVE IT!!!

DSC Off

congrats.....and welcome to a unique community....

....get the Performance Package installed (~$600 + 8.5 hrs labor) forget the frame "problem" and ENJOY.

Sport Button On - DSC Off Lupin's Avatar

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Hi All,
    We just took possesion of a 2001 black/ black and crema z8 and love it!
    Thanks for the forum-it's very interesting and informative...I'm a little worried about just spending all that money and reading about the frame problem, but it is the most beautiful car out there and I LOVE IT!!!
    HI
    all the best from another new owner
    Luigi
    2001 black /red and black

PS my z8 is at the BMW to install the PP in this moment

Welome and congratulations!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

DSC Off
    Welcome.

Also, I just came from Bob Smith BMW in Calabassas and they have a 2001 silver/black with 13,000 mi for sale. Asking $98K.

Bob A.

Bob, didn't you mention that you had the PP installed at Bob Smith? If so, could you tell me who your service advisor was, as I need to get this done and I'd like to get as much experienced help on it as possible.

Thanks.

Mark

DSC Off
    Yes. Bob Smith was very good and priced right. The service advisor to work with is Paul Simms--818-444-3439. You can tell him I referred you. He is the only advisor who has experience with the PP and he is very thorough. I have found Bob Smith to stand behind everything they do, no questions asked. Good Luck.

Bob Adler

Thanks for the info Bob. I've had a little experience with Bob Smith as I bought my daughter's MINI from them. We had a bit of a problem with the seat heaters and they were quite honorable in their handling and resolution of the problem. It's not to far a drive (I live in Newhall) and your recommendation is appreciated.