Crema/Black Leather
    Manual 6 Speeds

Asking Price :
    Mileage :

$86,900
    49,000 miles
    San Rafael, CA
    WBAEJ13441AH60502

This BMW Z8 convertible is in excellent condition and cared with love by its first and only owner. It has all the original equipment in perfect working condition such as the navigation system, CD changer, integrated phone and heated seats . All services were performed at Sonnen BMW in San Rafael and it comes with a transferable extended warranty valid until May 2008.

Clear title. It comes with its hard and soft tops as well as its original windshield. The front spoiler has been strengthened from the inside.

You can see more pictures at http://www.carshowing.com/vehicles/3010

This is a private party sale and you will deal with the owner for the final sale. We just help the owner to advertise the car online.

If interested please call (415) 738 8031 or email us at [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Frederic Neema

It certainly looks lovely, the black/crema interior is very handsome too.

Good luck with your new service, it is a great idea to help spare a seller the strains and dangers of random people that EBay attracts to cars like this.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    It certainly looks lovely...Good luck with your new service,
    Thank you Andrew. The car is lovely indeed and I was impressed by the condition. Its owner took really good care of it. I fell in love with the car during the photo shoot. The gorgeous black ext. color and the sound of the engine reminded me of a black panther ready to attack. The Z8 has an unbelievable appeal.

As you noted, CarShowing is perfect for car owners who want to sell their cars but do not know or have the time to do it the right way. They also want to avoid scammers and parasites who just want to test drive it for fun. We filter them out and the owner never hears from them.

CarShowing is a unique service as it helps private car sellers to advertise their vehicle online in a professional and efficient way. Because we charge a low flat fee upfront regardless of the price of the car, potential buyers feel confident. Our photography is very professional and detailed as well as the description. On average, it takes 1 to 3 visits from interested buyers to sell the car. The presentation is the key to this successful rate as they already know everything about the car when they call for a test drive.

I hope to have more Z8s in the future, I really love these cars.

All the best

Frederic Neema

CarShowing

I'd advise you drop the top in the pics to show off the interior color, and th classic roadster lines. Nice pic though, and sounds like a great service. I am however partial to Black and Crema.

BTW: all the "Options" you list are standard...I would list them as "Features" or "amenities"

Also, how cool! My car is the same combo (but mine is not the two tone interior) #503....the next car .

Z8 Novice
    I'd advise you drop the top in the pics to show off the interior color, and th classic roadster lines. BTW: all the "Options" you list are standard...I would list them as "Features" or "amenities"
    You are right about the top down. We did not manage to get the shots that day because it started raining and it has not really stopped since then. As soon as the weather is back to "normal", we will try to get the "top down" pix .

For the "options", I double checked and you're correct. It will be corrected asap.

Thanks a million for the feedback.

Frederic Neema/ CarShowing

How and why was the front bumper beefed up?

Quote Originally Posted by 2112 View Post

I was wondering about that too.....

Z8 Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
    Because the spoiler can easily break in some cases like getting out of a driveway, he had it strengthened from the inside .

I prefer not to hit stuff - seems to keep the spoiler in good shape for me. Not high-tech like internal strengthening, but effective.
    thegunguy

Z8 Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by RRZ8 View Post
    Because he was afraid of breaking or scratching the spoiler, the owner had a custom made 5" long x1/4 inch thick piece of heavy duty plastic molded to the perfect shape of the bottom of the front spoiler and mounted underneath. You do not see the piece unless you lay down under the car.
    If the spoiler ever hits the road, it will touch this piece of plastic and not the original spoiler. The piece was ordered from a high end body shop that was already doing it for Ferrari cars. They still have the mold and can do it for other Z8 owners if anyone is interested. The address is : Anthony's Auto Craft, 103 Verdi St, San Rafael, CA 94901 (415) 456-7591

Interesting concept

If you have a chance, I'd sure be interested in seeing a closer pictures of this spoiler reinforcement. An inadvertent mishap is a fear with our spoiler.