Thread: Meet in the Middle - the movie.

Meet in the Middle - the movie.

Oractek once again applied his movie magic to create this clip of our recent trip to Santa Fe. Please download it with a right click to your destop, as at 82MB it is too big to stream.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Thumbs up Great Clip!

Thank you Orcatek & Macfly for editing wonderful memories into a fine movie clip. Special thanks to camera lady Mrs. Orcatek for her acrobatic performances in the passenger seat whereby she made many of these great shots possible!

Time for another road trip.

ZAchterbahn.

That was so much fun to watch! All of you must have a permanent smile after an experience like that. We can't wait to join MITM2.

Great Flick

I was very interested in the quick shot of the buried speedometer, with the tach at 6 K RPM. Hmmmm, neat. Overall, it looks like a very nice trip with as many as a dozen Z 8s. Interestingly, all with no hardtop.

Hap

Hey Hapc....

You can see a full thread on that here.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Fantastic . . . absolutely fantastic!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the rest of us. Thanks to the video, pics, sound, composition, etc, & especially the planning that must have gone into this event. Thanks to you all . . . now I can see what a great 'trip' this was.
    Great job, great fun!!

Sport Button On - DSC Off

Smile memories

What great memories. Thank you. I'm ready to go again.
    Pandaman