Thread: I may regret this, but:

Team Z8

I MAY REGRET THIS BUT:

Hello gents,
    As many of you know, I have been a long time member of and avid enthusiast of the Z8 community. For multiple reasons I am contemplating selling my Z8 including all memorabilia, artwork, records, and extras accumulated since the day I picked it up in July, 2002. I am not going to post a million pictures as the car is still in heated storage, but you can assume it is In near perfect, unblemished condition.

Ti/Red 2002 #1750
    17,xxx miles
    Every record since and including delivery
    PP installed pre-emptively
    Zero paintwork or Blemishes
    Complete accumulation of notices and newsletters from BMW Z8 club de., including annual member gifts.
    Hardtop removed following delivery and stored on electric hoist since
    Artwork:-Fisker's "Original" design sketches professionally framed accompanied by a personal note.
    -Many professionally framed Z8 posters
    Completely stock except: CDV replacement, Run-flat replacement with S03's, and Chromed wheels, (original unblemished wheels included)

I know I've forgotten things but, the gist of it is, this is a Concours Z8 with a perfect one owner history.

Price: 200K, Please pm me with interest for private discussion.
    Chris (Skicoach)

in Coral Gables, Florida DirkZ8's Avatar
    Chris - hopefully you are only suffering from SAD - Seasonal Affective Disorder / Winter Depression.
    Your only remedy in that case, is to get that damn car out of storage, ship it to Florida and "drive it off", pun intended.
    Dirk

Alpina #142
    www.bmwccca.com