Thread: 2001 Topaz/Crema (AH61079) - 3,560 Miles - Sold

Z8 Novice

2001 Topaz/Crema (AH61079) - 3,560 Miles - Sold

Topaz Blue over Crema Leather, Absolutely Incredible, Super Low-Mileage, Collector-Grade Z8 Roadster! Only 3,560 Actual Miles.

Carefully preserved by the same fastidious owner since December, 2001. Rare and highly sought after color combination, 1 of only 138 built in this color combo globally! 100% Original Paint + Numbers-Matching Body Panels!

Enthusiast Auto has proactively installed the BMW Performance Package and a new pair of OEM headlamps. Complete vehicle with all accessories intact including the coffee table book.

The condition of this special Z8 is virtually new! Properly stored in an indoor inflatable car storage bubble since new. This Z8 has been started and gently exercised every month. Absolutely, never seen rain or any type of inclement weather.

Enthusiast Auto has completed a Comprehensive Pre-Purchase Inspection and Work Order verifying this M5s mechanical integrity. Service Highlights Include a Complete 10-year Service which includes: engine oil + filter change, transmission fluid change, differential fluid change, coolant flush, brake fluid flush, power steering fluid flush, engine air filter and fuel filter replacement and new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Enthusiast Auto Body has performed a full exterior paint correction + protection process with 22PLE VX1 Pro Glass Coating.

Clean Vehicle History Report with No Accidents, No Paintwork + No Drama. Well-Documented with All Service History! Non-Smoker, Never Abused or Driven Hard.

Serious Inquiries from US Residents Only - Exportation of EAG cars breaks our strict buy-back policy. Please Call or email to obtain a Pre-Purchase Inspection Report, Build Sheet, Condition Related Details, Vehicle History and Detailed Photos.

Eric Keller
    513-554-1BMW (1269)
    [email protected]

Photos:

Wowza, what a stunning example, can't believe I sold mine for 100k less a few years back and it only had 2k on the clock!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice
    Thanks Andrew! This Topaz has an interesting story and was owned by a huge enthusiast. He used to race just about all the greats and back in the day a Blue Z8 was the pace car for one of his races. He asked his local dealer to find him a blue one and a few months later, they found one for him. He treated it like a princess exercising her every few weeks and kept it in a bubble when not in motion (the bubble is included).

Great story, and I kept mine in a bubble too!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

You know, Henrik has admitted that Topaz over Créma is his favorite combination....

So that explains the Petersen Museum outcome, eh? Good thing for me that no other Topaz / Crema showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bend View Post
    So that explains the Petersen Museum outcome, eh? Good thing for me that no other Topaz / Crema showed up.
    Ted, actually, five other Topaz / Crema Z8s showed up, but we had Vitto (wait, is that racist?) gently ask them to leave and not come back; and then there was one!
    C.A. Cardenas (AKA Dan)
    2003 (last one?) Z8 - Hellrot / Sport Rot
    Original Owner - Munich Tourist Delivery
    -- Others --
    1988 M6 - 32K mi. - Original Owner
    1989 DINAN 750iL - 73K mi. - Original Owner
    1998 M3 - 63K mi. - Original Owner
    2015 X5 (F15) Diesel - Daily Driver