Thread: Have you ever wondered...

Have you ever wondered...

I often "escape" by visiting this site to catch up on the latest writings of this forum. With that said, I recently asked myself the question what are the most popular/viewed posts? Turns out, the top three viewed posts from my survey are all related to frame concerns:

1)The first frame thread
    2)Performance package available
    3) Dinan 461 bhp upgrade

I'm not sure what I will do with this new knowledge, but I thought I would share my findings.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

Is that data going back to inception? Does the last year or two show the Same? I doubt it..

I think that is going back to a very early time. When I'm in need of some Z8 uplift I dive into the Drives and Trips section, and relive the adventures there. Oregon 2010 and Meet in the Middle are two I specially love.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Yup, Andrew.... Those are the two best trips ever.. So far... And the big Monterey meet with Jeff's b-day party!

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal View Post
    Is that data going back to inception? Does the last year or two show the Same? I doubt it..
    I did not put a lot of rigor into the analysis, it was just a random question of what posts have had the most views. To this end, of the three posts I mentioned it was nominally 50,000 to 90,000 views.

I came into the Z8 forum in 2010, so with the benefit of time these three most viewed posts were an interesting read filled with raw emotions and engineering science. I am grateful to the board members present in 2006 to help urge BMW to do the right thing for everyone. These three posts could be the making of a business school case study for customer service.

i only have the 2012 Napa trip under my belt, but I enjoy reading and viewing pictures of this as well as other trips. Given the rarity of spotting a Z8 on the road, I always enjoy seeing pictures of Z8ers getting together. Beyond the car itself, the owners I've personally met have been warm, gracious and inviting.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

DSC Off
    When I see the posts from the west coast meets and Andrew's beautifull photography makes me want to move!