Thread: Superbowl

Superbowl

These two pictures were taken within 24 hours of each other and 30 miles apart. Unfortunately for the Bronco's the snow came 12 hours too late….. Roughly 10 inches fell in about 10 hours today, starting at 5 AM. While it was not a great game, it was great to attend and even be home by 10:45pm.

Wow, that's quite a change of gears!

What do you make of your governors woes and his chances at claiming a national platform? I can't say I'm a fan, as you know I think they're all puppets of the financial-industrial-military complex. They all lie to the voters to get elected, then once in office simply do their paymasters bidding.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8Mania
    Cool to be there! And now its the deep freeze!

The game was the perfect game for the Seahawks and the perfect nightmare for the Broncos. Its a shame it worked out that way for the Broncos but the Seahawks played fantastic and truly deserve it. So congratulations to them.

As to Christie, we will have to see how it plays out. I don't think all the facts are out yet. The media is so out to get him and they are never out to get the liberal politicians. Its sickening.

Jerry, don't get distracted by the political Punch and Judy show, the donkey and the elephant all take thier orders from the same people. If you've never seen it, I really recommend Aaron Russo's Freedom to Fascim. It was made a decade ago, but is still exceptionally relevant.

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8Mania
    Yes its a side show but its disgusting just the same.

I do not think that he has any chance of getting through the primary races. He has tried so hard to be a centrist that he has swung too far towards the left. Basically a liberal NE republican, which is the just to the left of the old Bluedog democrats. I think the tea party will dominate primaries and it is likely to be a watershed year one way or another in the November elections. As for the game the Broncos were simply dominated from the first play. The Seahawks just looked flawless. We were sitting in the end zone and had plenty of action to see from that angle.

Z8Mania
    I liked Christie. I still would like to. But I think your analysis is spot on. The Seahawks put on a clinic.

This year's Seahawks have been awesome to watch. No-one believes how fast the defense is until they've seen their team beaten to a pulp. Our offense struggles against a great defense - we faced 4 of the top 5 this year - and Denver isn't in the top ten! Special teams allowed less than 100 yards on punt returns - total - all year (less than 50 until the last regular season game)

Lisa and I got married in the new stadium in 2002 - we've been fans for a while

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Don't know if you saw it on the news this morning but apparently the Seahawks defense deciphered Peyton Manning's hand signals early on and that contributed greatly to the absolute beating the Broncos took. I'm glad Paul Allen finally got a Super Bowl win. He needs the extra money. Not!!! On the political front I would be willing to bet come January 2017, President Hillary Clinton will be taking the oath of office. Can't say I will be thrilled. One of my closest friends worked on Bill Clinton's Secret Service detail for almost five years. Let it suffice to say that behind closed doors she is not the most pleasant person to be around.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Z8Mania
    Tom, I say good for the Seahawks. They were really impressive. I was lightly rooting for Denver because Payton is Eli's brother so I was rooting to keep it in the family. And John Fox is a former Giant coach. But, it was clear right from the get go who the better team was and I think Seattle will be a top team for at least the next season or two. Football changes so much from season to season its hard to look too far out. If they did figure out Payton's hand signals, then Manning should have switched it up or made another adjustment. Just like life, Football is about making adjustments.

Sport Button On
    A few observations from being at the game...
    - those wearing orange who traveled so far were completely deflated 15 seconds into the game
    - there were significantly more Seahawk fans at the stadium...fired up and more orgasmic with each play
    - the game is incidental to the show being put on around it...if a tear didn't come to your eye by the end of the
    national anthem...you need some serious therapy...halftime blew my mind...and i don't especially care for Bruno Mars
    - $20 dollars for a hot dog is outrageous
    - NJ Mass transit was completely inadequate...it there were sub zero temperatures people would have been seriously frostbit waiting hours for a train on a frigid platform...
    - NYC is one of the worlds great cities...with energy, passion, grit and diversity second to none

Z8Mania
    AMEN! But what do you expect re: food prices. Ever go to the US Open? Its about the same: its like $15 for a bagel. LOL.

The hotdog was a bargain vs. the $20 hot chocolate....

Z8Mania
    LMAO. Insane.