Thread: Incredible turn out for Motor 4 Toys 10th annual event, Dec 1st 2013

Incredible turn out for Motor 4 Toys 10th annual event, Dec 1st 2013

Today saw an absolutely massive turn out, and it truly was a mad mish-mash of motoring mayhem!

The first shot is of our MC, Dustin Troyan, the father of Cars & Coffee from the Village Coffee Roaster days, and all ten of the Motor4Toys events. Bravo Dustin!

As you can see he is wearing his trade mark orange cap, and it's color has a huge influence on the assembled cars, there was even an orange Ferrari there, something I really never thought I'd see since its such a Lambo color. Anyhow, here's a small slice of what was out on display, enjoy the show, then ride over the Santa Monica Mountains with us to brunch. This, as you can see, is the very best time of year for driving a convertible.

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I can't help wondering why this post got so few views when there are so many amazing cars and interesting pix. I think its one of the best posts of the year, yet hardly anyone looked at it?
    Andrew Macpherson

Interesting -

Believe is or not, but I don't think I have ever seen it till this morning. Gremlins?
    Skip Hammerman

2002 BMW Z8 - Meisterschaft GT, PP installed, CDV delete
    2013 BMW X3
    2015 Porsche 911 Targa 4S

Beyond the Valley of Z8 Madness Z-acht's Avatar
    So Do I....an amazing collection of cars!
    Ton
    1 of the 71 original Dutch sold cars (jetblack/red)

Quote Originally Posted by Musta10000 View Post
    Interesting -

Believe is or not, but I don't think I have ever seen it till this morning. Gremlins?
    Me too! Add this "silent" post to the list of technical enhancements for the new guy or gal coming in to help with the site.

Great shots as usual Andrew.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

Z8Mania
    I somehow missed it when it first went up. Great post and great pictures. Really amazing collection of cars. FYI that orange on the Ferrari is a Ferrari color: Rosso Dino. I think the car would look even better with the factory sanctioned carbon fiber shields (no yellow) and carbon fiber wheel center caps and black calipers. There are so many beautiful cars- I really enjoyed looking at all of them and its for a great cause. Nicely done Andrew!

I'm giving this a little bump because it's one of the most quintessential LA car posts for the last year, and deserves to get seen again! :-)
    Andrew Macpherson