Thread: The edge of the abyss: exposing the NSAs all seeing machine

Z8Mania

The edge of the abyss: exposing the NSAs all seeing machine

scary ...and thanks for sharing.
    Ton
    1 of the 71 original Dutch sold cars (jetblack/red)

It's so sad watching America turn into George Lucas's Evil Empire.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8Mania
    THX1128
    I fear under Obamacare they can make you take certain drugs and come in to your home to verify you're taking them... All the special interests have won- and the People have lost.

I know, when we the reasoned, the thoughtful and the polite are saying we need a revolution, imagine what the poor, the despite and the disenfranchised are saying.
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8Mania
    That is a sobering contemplation. I have no idea but it can't be good. I'm not saying we need a revolution in terms of government but rather, I think as a society we should reexamine how we conduct elections. In particular I would examine if we should get the corrupting influence of big money out via public financing of campaigns with no private financing at all. I know this has First Amendment problems but thats just food for thought.

I'm absolutely with you. One of my pet peeves is that almost the entire FDA is staffed ex-lobbiests and lawyers from Monsanto, ADM, Du Pont etc, and are pretty much enabling the poisoning of the American people through the food chain. It benefits the health industry, and all those with a more sinister agenda as laid out in the Georgia Guide Stones.

This other perspective on the stones is well worth reading - Sinister Sites: The Georgia Guidestones - The Vigilant Citizen
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8Mania
    I'm not sure I like those stones. How would they like to remove the billions of people from the planet?

Heres a cool website:

World Clock - Stats