Thread: On the move.....

Thumbs up On the move.....

After spending 18 months at Mercedes I found that it was not where I wanted to be. To be quite honest, I'm not very fond of the brand in general. I have moved on and am now the Service & Parts Director at Frontier Infiniti in Santa Clara (ironically right next door to Stevens Creek BMW) I did look for a BMW position but there was not anything available. I am excited for the new challenge and my commute is now exactly 1 mile! My work email is [email protected] If any of you have Infiniti's or are looking for one, please feel free to contact me and I will make sure you are well taken care of!

Thank you
    Dana Caldwell

Congratulations on the new post, and happy to hear the commute is sane and sensible!

I know we all look forward to seeing you back at BMW too, but till then this is a great spot and a great brand, so bravo!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Sorry to read that Mercedes didn't meet your expectations. The folks at Infinity are fortunate to have you on board! Good luck with your next role.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

Good luck there. Thanks for keeping the old Z8 bunch in the loop! PP ain't the same without you.

Z8Mania
    Congratulations Dana.

Great to hear from you, Dana! I still keep my Peter Pan license plate surround on my car. Hope you get back to BMW some day. You were a great help to me and many other owners.
    Charles Guerin
    AH61406 - Titanium Silver/ /Black

Congratulations Dana. Thank you for the update. Hope to see you soon.
    2001 BMW Z8
    2014 Porsche Carrera TTS
    2005 Ford GT
    2002 BMW M5
    1972 Chevrolet Blazer
    1972 GMC Jimmy
    1966 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible