Thread: reborn

reborn

Well my sweetheart has been having a long beauty rest, waiting out the bad weather etc but drove the AM N420 over to the coast garage where everyone lives and swapped cars. I love the Aston, the looks, the feel of the interior and the awesome sound of the sports exhaust, but I was reminded, within just a few miles, how utterly awesome these cars are. Comfortable, timeless and so beautiful. We are lucky to have the privilege of caretaking such a special auto.

Absolutely, I'm starting to feel that way about my AMG too, just arrived in Sedona for a midsummer event, and had the best drive in along little back roads I'd never travelled before. There's some really gorgeous mountain countryside in Arizona that I never knew about!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I feel fortunate myself to own such a timeless beauty as the Z8. Every time behind the wheel is special and with Peter Pan BMW's assistance in helping me maintain my car I never worry about being stranded on the road. The other Z8 owners I've had the pleasure to meet have all been great too.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    Absolutely, I'm starting to feel that way about my AMG too, just arrived in Sedona for a midsummer event, and had the best drive in along little back roads I'd never travelled before. There's some really gorgeous mountain countryside in Arizona that I never knew about!
    Arizona has some great roads. My parents lived in Sedona for 25 years, wonderful area...have fun.

Z8Mania
    This is exactly right!