Thread: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix - July 18-21

Sport Button On - DSC Off Doug Dolan's Avatar

Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix - July 18-21

The Pittsburgh vintage Grand Prix (PVGP) will be the third weekend in July at Schenley Park just east of downtown Pittsburgh. The BMW club corral is featuring "Z" cars this year. (Last year they featured "Sharks in the Park" and had over 30 6 & 8 series.) Usually one or two Z8's show up. It would sure be nice to have a bigger showing this year! I'll be driving my Z8 for sure. Who else?

Here's a link to the BMW Pavilion page with links for registration and for the BMW CCA host hotel with a special rate for the PVGP: http://www.pvgp.org/bmw/

PVGP is a terrific event and I've only missed one year since I started going in 1999!

Hope to see lots of you there!

Doug Dolan
    61297 - Stratus / Crema

Z8 Novice

PVGP

Doug, my wife Kathy and I enjoyed meeting you on Saturday. What a great event and how great to have 4 Z8's represented at the BMW pavilion. Regret that we had to leave early, before we had a chance to enjoy a cigar together.
    All the best,
    Sam DiBiase

Anyone take any pix?
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Sport Button On - DSC Off Doug Dolan's Avatar
    Here are a few. It was a great weekend! Rain threatened (and came down early Saturday morning) but all day Saturday & Sunday at the track were dry!

Doug Dolan
    61297 - Stratus / Crema

Pretty rare to see a Z8 grouping with no silver/blacks. Looks like a great show!
    Charles Guerin
    AH61406 - Titanium Silver/ /Black

Z8Mania
    OMG those are great shots of beautiful cars. I love it. Thank you for sharing. The Z8 just gets better and better.

Awesome, thanks for sharing, looks like a great day out!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.