Thread: This is absolutely shocking...

This is absolutely shocking...

but the information in it is so deep and dense that I can't imagine it isn't mostly on point.

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Team Z8
    Andrew,
    I have read a lot about some of these issues and live 60 miles N of Boston. I must admit, given everything we are witnessing today, the information presented is more than coincidental. I have come to firmly believe that the world masters live in a sphere that knows no boundaries. We should all, to the best of our abilities, protect ourselves.

Let me get this straight, in the first 20 seconds they discuss the covert purchase of $240 billion of ten year bonds that were going to mature on sept 12 2001 in order to finance the plundering of the collapsing USSR. In order to get the money back ten years later they had to orchestrate 9/11 to cover up their cashing out. So the cabal running the world was smart enough to avoid detection when purchasing the bonds but needed to pull off 9/11 to escape detection of the maturity. Problem is there are no bearer bonds so the bonds had to be held electronically somewhere for the ten years prior to 9/11 as they would clear through a DTC system that leaves electronic trails every step of the way, including the booking of semi annual interest payments. Seriously doubt the video would withstand scrutiny of of the claims made. Tells a great web but a fantasy. In 2013 $240 billion is a tremendous amount of securities that could not leave the market unnoticed never mind in 1991. Interesting that this guys did all of his homework and starts off with a picture of Penn Central bonds, the company that went bankrupt in 1970 and became Amtrak. Perhaps that was part of the conspiracy.

These are things that are very hard for me to know, but the web he weaves is so thick and dense that I have no way to be able to pull it apart. I'm sure that the image of the paper bonds was just some stock image he picked up, so only there as a 'place card' so to speak. The one thing in his story that didn't seem right to me was why would Rumsfeld, who would have to have been complicit, go to all the trouble of announcing the missing funds in the first place if they knew they were about to pull off this crazy scam.

The one thing he doesn't cover, and I've always wanted an answer to, is who made all the money shorting the airlines?
    Andrew Macpherson

Team Z8
    From a purely logical prospective, we are witnessing a government that not only looks the other way but condones and aids the exact people who perpretated the worst global financial crisis in history and openly states that prosecuting them would endanger the economy. I bet this crisis has triggered hundreds of thousands of deaths around this globe, so to think these same people couldn't be involved in what's being investigated is beyond naivety in my opinion.

I tend to agree with you. Odd though it may sound I've never believed the events of 9/11 were anything but a false flag operation to send us to war, and steal our freedoms.

Wiping out the global economy creates more of the same. Without money people are powerless, which removes any obstacles from those dark forces continuing what appears to be a very sinister global take over.

Where is the heart of the evil? The Bilderberg Club, Sir Cecil Rhodes 'collectivists', the Rockerfeller's and the Rothchilds, or the BIS? They all seem to have the same desire, an Orwellian New World Order run by the banks and bureaucrats for the benefit of the corporations, and not humanity.

This is a time in history when the banality of evil has never been more powerful, and nowhere do you see greater evil than in the way corporations behave. People can't keep their money off shore, but corporations can, people can't cheat their taxes, but corporations can, people can't buy politicians, but corporations can.

We need to put people first, corporations should have to demonstrate how they benefit the country. No more lobbiests, special influences, or 'personhood'. Their excess profits should be banked in their home states, not off shore - Apple. I could go on, but you get the point, a corporation needs to be a responsible member of society, and not a lying, cheating psychopath.
    Andrew Macpherson

Team Z8
    Andrew,
    To my mind, political, religious, or social ideology is immaterial to the people pulling the strings. Their goal is ultimate power and control.

As always absolute power absolutely corrupts.
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8Mania
    And there you go. I'm not one to go in for conspiracy theories. I have no doubts there is corruption in the system- its sadly human nature and as you said about absolute power.

I've seen a variety of conspiracy theory videos just like this with just as much info that seems dense on 9-11 and other items. If you ever have listened to "coast to coast AM" at night, which is a riot, the people all sound very knowledgable about their experiences with aliens as well, speaking in very intense detail. I think occam's razor applies pretty well here that it was a target of symbolic buildings. The pentagon, twin towers, and probably the white house for the plane that went down.

I must give that station a listen!

What I always wonder with the alien thing is if they are here, how come we don't have more really credible images now that every cell phone is a camera, or news footage? Just look at all the sightings of Z8's on 'exotics online' or whatever those sites are called. Seriously, you'd think the aliens would have been busted by TMZ by now, right?

However, more seriousy, with 400 billion galaxies now discovered I'd say it's impossible that we're a unique event in the univese, but when you think that the light from the core of the our own galaxy took over fifty thousand years to get here, or at the speed of light it'd take us two hundred thousand years to get to the far side of the Milky Way and back, the idea of aliens popping by for a visit seems a little far fetched, at least with the limits of pyshics as we understand it.

The light from our closest neighbor, the Andreomeda Galaxy took 2.5 million years to get here, meaning it left before our species had even developed in Homo Sapiens! That's also one a hell of journey if you're in a space craft! They should a bought a Z8
    Andrew Macpherson

'alien' viewings to date probably breaks down between the kooks and self-promotors on the one side, and well meaning folks spotting unusual (but normal) phenomena like rare astronomical events, and unusual human ones (rocket launches, weather balloons, etc.) on the other.

and if you look at the breakdown of the different life forms on earth, chances are the first alien visit may not be from the bug-eyed Roswell-lab types, but instead be a micro organism (as in Crichton's "Andromeda Strain")

Z8Mania
    Right. The universe is a really big place.