Thread: Neez RS-1

Neez RS-1

The ?Neez? wheels come in both forged aluminum and forged magnesium. Here are a few picts of the current choice the ?RS-One?

Bob Suzuki's Z8

What do you guys think?

More information on Neez wheels HERE

Sean D/A

The only thing I'd really change is move the spokes inboard a bit

So they are away from any kerb damage. I'm caught between wanting color matched coating to go with the paint, or a polished coating to add a little bling!
    I think for ease of cleaning the inside of the rims should be coated in matt black, as it will always be covered in brake dust anyway.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Looks like a one peice wheel, so the centers (spokes) couldn't be moved in. The offset also looks wrong to my eye....hmmm? I do think that a polished wheel or silver centers with polished lips would look great on your new (recent) car. I love mixing various finishes of silver together.

What back spacing will you need to clear your new coil overs?

ok, silly question,

but what is this back spacing I'll need to clear the new coil overs?
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Novice

Nice looking wheels. Look like Porsche

sport classic II's (I think thats it) that were available for the 996 and others.
    What we all want is Z07 single nut wheels. When that happens, I'm IN!

We have been working on that.....

Since most owners expressed a desire to keep the stock look we are at present we are getting a quote from a top wheel maker in Germany on a suitable 20" wheel that looks just like the OEM rim. Getting a small batch of specially built 20" OEM lightened replicas will likely cost around $2,500 a corner, we think, but I'll post all the definative finding when we have the final figure.

However doing the parts to convert the car to centerlock has already been quoted, it'll cost about $5,000 a corner, or $20,000 a car, to change all the parts that need changing to create a true center lock axle ending, so I gave up on that idea!
    Andrew Macpherson

A couple more Neez shots........

I must say that I am really starting to like these Neez RS1 wheels, and this top pic is a 20" rim that shows about the right amount of lip for the rear of the Z8. In the shot below I like the look of the spokes, but worry they could be too close to the kerb.

Andrew Macpherson

New NEEZ wheels out. Model QD7 Euro Cross 10th Anniversary. An excellent 8000 ton forged T6 monoblock wheel. This is recently released new model from neez. Light and very strong.

Cheers,
    [email protected]

Ryan Morgan
    [email protected]
    630-787-1600

Nice wheels, do you have the weights and prices on them?
    Andrew Macpherson

Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    Nice wheels, do you have the weights and prices on them?

Thanks. QD7 in 20x10 is 22lbs. Link for price info http://www.eisenhaus.com/neez/pricing/E_QD7.pdf

Cheers
    Ryan Morgan
    [email protected]
    630-787-1600

More photos of the QD7

Ryan Morgan
    [email protected]
    630-787-1600