Thread: Quail Tickets 2013

Quail Tickets 2013

I was selected in the Quail lottery and received an invitation to purchase up to 4 tickets for this August's event. I am unable to attend but could use this invitation to purchase tickets for someone else. Tickets are not available for purchase without an invitation. PM me if interested.

Beware the new rules, you have to show your ID at the gate to get your tickets, so they have to be picked up in the ticket buyers name.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I interpreted the new rule as being able to "assign" tickets to one person other than the purchaser, and as long as that name matches the ID at pickup, it would be OK.

New for 2013

WE ARE GOING TICKETLESS!
    You will not receive physical tickets to the event
    Tickets can be assigned to individuals prior to attending the event or held under one name
    ALL GUESTS MUST PRESENT A VALID PHOTO ID UPON ARRIVAL TO THE EVENT WHICH MATCHES THE NAME ON THE GUEST LIST. GUESTS WITHOUT A PHOTO ID WILL BE DECLINED ACCESS
    Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE

Z8Mania
    You could always call ahead and ask them. A Very Generous offer Ken. I wish I could take you up on it.

Confirmed with Quail, tickets can be assigned at the time of purchase to another individual who will be required to have photo ID upon pickup.

Great, well done, just wanted to be certain.
    Andrew Macpherson

tickets have been spoken for

I totally spaced, I had four too if anyone wants to go, but I think I may have missed my buying slot. I'm skipping car week again this year.
    Andrew Macpherson