Thread: Year end stats...

Year end stats...

It's always fun to see how the mood of our community is measured in the flow of our traffic, so here is this year's stats, compared to last - almost no change!

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Thank you again Andrew for maintaining the BMWZ8.US site!

A couple of numbers caught my eye:
    1) From 2011 to 2012 the increase in iPad and iPhone users. These are my favorite devices for visiting the site.
    2) Except for the folks in Russia and France, people are on average visiting the site longer in 2012.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

Beyond the Valley of Z8 Madness Z-acht's Avatar
    Nice numbers Andrew! Thanks for maintaining this site!
    Ton
    1 of the 71 original Dutch sold cars (jetblack/red)

I was a slacker in 2012...will have to get the Switzerland numbers up again in 2013. Watch out Ton, I think I can take Netherlands.
    Silver/black
    Dinan S2 package: headers, throttle bodies, oversized MAFs, airfilters, anti-roll bars, lightweight flywheel
    Dinan by Brembo brake kit and monoball control arm bushings
    BBS forged individual wheels
    Quaife differential, 3.64:1 final drive
    Meisterschaft GT titanium mufflers
    K&W 3 way adjustable competition monotube dampers and monoball adjustable mounts
    CDV delete

Awesome job Andrew, thanks for another successful z8 board year!

Z8Mania
    Thank you Andrew. Honestly, this site is truly a jewel. Well done.

Thanks guys!! Doing it has proved beyond a doubt that a pleasure shared it a pleasure multiplied.

The board has brought great friends and awesome drives into my life, and made the experience of owning my dream car so much more enjoyable!
    Andrew Macpherson

Amen brother!

As a new member, I can still see clearly. And what I see is a fantastic web site, a gem in all aspects of navigating, learning,
    and communicating. It is evident that it brings enthusiasts together to a common meeting place and provides a means to share their passions.

I well be well-versed in the world of Z8's before I even sit in mine for the first time, thanks to this site.

Thanks to all who have made this site such a positive addition to the world of car enthusiasts.

Dennis

Andrew, have you ever seen the traffic stats on the DE club site?

No, but I don't think they have a forum there, so I'm sure they don't have that much traffic.
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8Mania
    Dennis welcome again. I think you will really enjoy the Z8. It might not drive circles around some performance cars, but you'll discover that its a rare car thats actually rewarding no matter how you are driving. It will make you feel great behind the wheel. Its a very special car.

Which is why Im not so surprised that its inspired such a wonderful website. Andrew thank you again.

Cool stats. Wonder if Apple's selling any of those iPads?
    thegunguy

Andrew, thanks so much for this website. It is my favorite automotive forum, a very knowledgeable and sophisticated group.