Thread: Short Year end Update and Christmas Greetings

Short Year end Update and Christmas Greetings

Dear Z8 Club Members in the US,

I hope you have all received the Club xmas present and the new membership cards.

We also sent out the blocker for our spring event 2013 in June. We will try to extend the event for club members who come from abroad or far distances. For example meet first in Munich and drive together to the Italian Alpes. We also want to offer various extensions of the trip which you then can book individually or with some help of Heidi our Office Manager. Please stay tuned for more information beginning of February.

We are also working on the next Club Magazine. If you have some articles and pictures from your trips in the US I am happy to add them to the Magazine.

Finally we have a dialogue with BMW regarding our technical challenges and this is one of our main topics!

I try to keep you updated on a regular basis.

I wish you and your family happy Christmas and a great start into the new year.

All the best... Sonja

Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to you too!!

As yet no package, but I'm excited to see it when it arrives. You are more than welcome to use any of the pictures from either the Gallery or the Drives & Trips section on our events out here, but I guess most of our members here and anyone on the board will have seen them. We do have a nice story coming in the next issue of Roundel, the BMW CCA magazine, which I'll post here when it arrives.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to you too!!

As yet no package, but I'm excited to see it when it arrives. You are more than welcome to use any of the pictures from either the Gallery or the Drives & Trips section on our events out here, but I guess most of our members here and anyone on the board will have seen them. We do have a nice story coming in the next issue of Roundel, the BMW CCA magazine, which I'll post here when it arrives.
    Hi Andrew, even if the US members know the articles of your trips I would like to tranlate them and make it also visible for the european members (like J?rgen did it in the past :-) I don?t want to have in the Magazine only German stuff.

I received my Gift this last week!

Thank you very Much. An unexpected and pleasant surprise!
    2000 Red over black
    heavily modified for performance. Although, not to the level of GM's car

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Got mine too. Thanks!
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Z8Mania
    Thank you Sonja. I received mine as well. Very cool. Thanks again and happy holidays.

Team Z8
    Another thank you Sonja! What a nice surprise.
    Chris

Mine arrived yesterday too, perfect timing!! Thank you!!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I received mine too. Thank you and have a nice holiday.
    Hattat

AF77768 Topasblau / Schwarz

PP installed
    Motorsport 20" style 101 wheels
    Eisenmann catback
    Supersprint headers
    CDV removed
    Quaife LSD
    3.64 gearing