Thread: Hi to all and happy holidays!

Sport Button On - DSC Off

Hi to all and happy holidays!

Its almost been a year since I bought my z8 and with the help here got it perfect; then my wife had a turn of bad health and I sold the car,ugh....I miss that jewel for sure.

Its not the same but I came across a 2005 Panoz Esperante GT that was NEVER sold in Quebec; the cars were were made here in Georgia near Road Atlanta.While they no longer make street cars they still do race technology projects. The car was at $87K(too much in the first place I think)and they wanted $69K but with only 533 miles and never titled I just bought it for $48K! Since it was made in the US no federalization of any kind! The certificate of origin was open so I had the dealer ship it back to the factory which allowed me to bypass any duty tax. They also made a GTLM with 420 HP and supercharged!

If you go to www.autobugatti.com and scroll under inventory you will find it; they told me they leave the picture up to get sales leads BUT hell if they did not sell it in 5 years why leave it up; its not a z8 but at half the price of the one I bought(recall I got it at an estate sale with 6307 mileage and for $85k) its still an all aluminum nice car!! BEST TO ALL! dogdoc (Max) ATlanta

Sounds like fun. Hope your wife is better. Enjoy the ride. Thanks for checking in.

Z8Mania
    I second that. Hope your wife is doing better and congratulations on the new ride!

Yes, ditto that on both counts!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.