Thread: Marshall Goldman Car Sales

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar

Marshall Goldman Car Sales

These guys are cornering the market in Z8s. They currently list 8 in stock but I believe three are already sold. I know they have an Alpina arriving soon too. Not mine! They are breaking the bank on what they are selling for too. Google them. They are located in Ohio.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

They have moved their fair share of Ford GTs too. Nothing negative to report but there are two FGT dealers that offer more customer service on the FGTs who do much better sales #s because of it.

Just sayin.
    2000 Red over black
    heavily modified for performance. Although, not to the level of GM's car

Z8Mania
    Ive only heard good things about them. Their asking prices seem quite strong but then thats their prerogative. They have a 2002 black/red with like 930 miles- that would be wonderful to acquire as a museum piece.

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    They already sold the black/red 900 mile car. It went for $155,000.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Z8Mania
    I cant drive........... 155!!!!!!!!

I love it. I wish I did it but congratulations to the new owner. I bet within a year that car is worth 165-170.

Wow, that are cars are going up so much in value makes every wonderful drive we've done all the more special. We really are creating the Z8 myth, and letting all those low mileage cars and owners live vicariously through our adventures!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Sport Button On - DSC Off
    Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    We really are creating the Z8 myth, and letting all those low mileage cars and owners live vicariously through our adventures!
    And I thank you for that Andrew!

I do drive but not much. Here in Western PA our season is limited and even in season it rains quite a bit.

It is nice to see the Z8's values holding up!

Best Regards,

Phil
    Topaz/Crema

DSC Off
    I purchased mine several months ago from Marshall Goldman and only have good things to say. They knew Z8s very well, and were aware of any associated problems to look for.
    Tom