Thread: Once again, Bill Stuart is the best!!!

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar

Once again, Bill Stuart is the best!!!

I can't get into specifics, but in the course of running my business I had a very high profile customer with a complaint on his wife's BMW and he was unfairly putting extreme pressure on me to solve his issue very quickly. I sent Bill Stuart an email and four days later the problem was solved. I owe him a great debt of gratitude and I did thank him by email be he personally called me on Friday to tell me the problem was solved and he thanked me for bringing it to his attention!!! What an amazing guy and again, a true asset to BMW.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

That really is good to hear, makes such a difference when there is someone who is in our corner at a corporation.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Yes, Bill greatest

Marty, that was my past experience as well. I even mentioned Bill's name recently while working with my local BMW dealership and they knew and spoke very highly of Bill.
    It's wonderful to have such a dedicated and effective advocate.
    Stu
    StuM
    2013 M3 Lime Rock Edition coupe (sold)
    2011 Audi R8 V10 Spyder (sold)
    2011 6.2L Raptor
    2002 BMW Z8 (sold)
    1967 Corvette 427 roadster
    2013 Maser MC convt
    2014 BMW i8 (pending)

Z8Mania
    Bill is a great guy! Glad it worked out.

Sport Button On

Bill Stuart Rules

He has always been the best and most professional BMW exec ever. Why doesn't he just run the company?

Team Z8
    Bill has been very responsive and helpful to me over the years, most recently in dealing with the dead radio issue. The compliments given him are well deserved.
    Chris