Thread: Another Hayvenhurstkid Endorsement

Another Hayvenhurstkid Endorsement

Marty helped us get a new 335i for Laura. As always, he took care of everything. I can't imagine buying a car being any easier. You tell Marty what you want, he orders it/finds it, send some papers back and forth, and after a little wait, it's unloaded in your driveway...and for a great price.

The sad part is that she's traveling in Europe with family, and she hasn't been able to play with her new toy. I grabbed a few quick shots to send to her.

I'd tell you more about the car, but I've sworn that I won't drive it, other than to the airport to pick her up in a few weeks. From the quick run up the street to get these I can say it feels lighter/smaller than the previous 3...has a bit of a E36ness to it.

The color is Melborne Red with black leather (red stitching and piping). I really like how BMW is canting the controls back to the driver (again, E36).

thegunguy

Z8Mania
    Congratulations! Red really suits this car. So heres the big question- what camera did you shoot it with? Looks great. Also great to hear about the E36 connection- I always liked that car.

The NEX 7 w/24mm
    thegunguy

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Thanks for the endorsement. I love doing special orders like this. The customer then gets exactly the car they want.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Love that color for it, and nice shots too!

The front end looks almost reminds me of the GT, it's got quite a pronounced arch to it.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

The way they've emphasized the kidneys, it has a Z3/coupe look to me instead of the typical BMW slab front.
    thegunguy

Z8 Madness
    Really nice and well done. Marty, we'll be in touch in about 10 month, when our lease runs out.
    62050 - Z8

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Sounds great Tony. Please remember that I broker all makes and models, not just BMWs.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Z8Mania
    Great shots. Great camera. Great car. Great service. Whats not to like?

PS- I remember hearing Chris Bangle tell a group of people like 8-10 years ago that the headlights and grill treatment were areas that auto makers would do a lot of things to dress up the cars. Looking at the new 3er I can really see it.

very nice!