Thread: From HBO, but so good I had to share it...

From HBO, but so good I had to share it...

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I saw that when it first aired. Great bit.

Z8Mania
    Some of that is true and some of that is romanticism. While we have many challenges one of the nice things about freedom is- if you don't like it here, you can leave. In the mean time, we each get some power. We can vote. So use it wisely. Remember, which country made this tv show- Ive been meaning to catch it. Has it started?

Z8Mania
    Looks like the reviews of the show are pretty scathing. While Sorkin might have some great observations it seems most think the show is sanctimonious.

My mini rant is as a society we've made a series of bad choices that we are unwilling, and in some cases, unable, to be accountable for. We reap what we sow. Well we've made quite a mess.

It seems that following history it's all part of the natural order of things, the ebb and flow of civilizations all seem to play out along broadly similar lines. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but a really great book with an appalling title is Generation Dynamics.
    http://www.GenerationalDynamics.com/ww2010.htm
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Great bit. While true we may not be the greatest country in the world, there is no other country I would rather live in, problems and all. That doesn't mean we can't work hard to improve it, but again, I wouldn't choose to live anywhere else.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Team Z8
    You know, I've always felt that way too, but am not at all sure anymore. There is very little left in the composition and direction of our country that I agree with or am proud of. I feel fairly certain that our futures are being orchestrated by the global banks for their exclusive benefit. Call me crazy, but that's the situation for which I've been preparing.

So where do you go that is out of reach of the global banks?

Team Z8
    I haven't decided and may not move, however, there are a lot of places one could go that at least don't have the hatred of the radical Muslim world to deal with, the level of escalating crime, a growing culture of entitlement, and a legal system that favors the guilty.

Z8Mania
    The grass is always greener my friend. Thats the problem and thats also true of our view of the past. There are many hard working great people still in our country- information flow is just faster than ever and we tend to latch on to the negative.

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    So true! I know bad news gets good ratings but I can only take it in small amounts. If I want bad news I watch "Breaking Bad" far and away the best show on TV.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Team Z8
    I agree Marty. The acting is superb!!

Z8Mania
    I am partial to Justified.