Thread: A fun clip for the F1 fans...

A fun clip for the F1 fans...

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

cool, thanks!

Fabulous Andrew, love it. Speaking of which is there any organized event for the Z8's in Austin in Nov for the F1 race there?

I have no plans to go, but maybe some of the others do?
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Sport Button On
    Thanks Andrew. that was very informative. Chris

Nice info. It looks like the driver's feet and legs would go numb after two hours of being elevated like that.
    Charles Guerin
    AH61406 - Titanium Silver/ /Black

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    Fabulous Andrew, love it. Speaking of which is there any organized event for the Z8's in Austin in Nov for the F1 race there?
    Living near Austin I get to see the track's progress first hand and hear all of the releases and rumors. Progress is moving along at an unbelievable rate, but infrastructure to support a quality viewing experience will likely be lacking the first year. There is virtually no public parking at the site leaving the majority of people stuck with long bus rides from central lots. Traffic looks to be a major problem with some of the access roads not ready for large volumes of cars. Many hotels have already sold out at 3-4 times the usual nightly rates. There are a bunch of new nice ones under construction, but they won't be ready this year.
    If anyone is interested in attending, I would be happy to introduce you to local club members (Porsche, Ferrari) who may have information on how they plan to navigate the first year event for their members who wish to attend. The track management is not offering any amenities for any car clubs - no tents, parking areas, picnics, etc. As an aside, I personally find this appalling as it was the support of these many clubs that helped this project gain approval. I'd like to see a Z8 event next year when I can be more assured that those who travel here have a great time. This year I'll be watching on my bigscreen with my car in the garage and a kitchen a few steps away, or maybe at the hospital greeting my new grandson due that very day.