Thread: 2000 Z8 (#60041) Silver/Black - Sold

2000 Z8 (#60041) Silver/Black - Sold

Excellent & correct original silver/red, 2 owner car, 14K miles, w/hardtop, xtra set of org painted wheels, BMW performance pkg, Eisenman street mufflers, clear bra, cover, #'d coffee table book, 1 scratch 1/4" on e-brake handle (her finger nails ;-), otherwise superb. Garage kept w/o exception, Vanos done, all paperwork. Vin # AH0041, car located in So Florida, USA. Serious interest only please.
    Jim 561-379-9448, or, [email protected]

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Looks perfect. Good luck with your sale.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Sorry to see that her troubles got the best of you, but since you've treated her beautifully and sorted her out perfectly she'll make her new owner very happy!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Andrew, She deserves to be driven much more than I do/can currently. Furthermore, if I had a Peter Pan dealership as you have in your proximity I'd never let her go. My closest good dealer is Miami and thats 65 miles away. With DME replaced she's running beautifully. She's one hell of a car and a truly beautiful speciman of a vanishing breed.
    js

Z8Mania
    I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties and I wish you good luck with the sale.

Just checking is she still for sale?
    Andrew Macpherson

Reluctantly, she's all spruced up, running beautifully. Uhmmm, a killer classic collectable vs a devaluating currency? Maybe I should just raise the price?
    Jim

Did your car sell yet?
    Andrew Macpherson

Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    Did your car sell yet?
    Nope, are you interested?

Just keeping the cars that are still for sale at the top of the listings.
    Andrew Macpherson

I sold the car yesterday. She had 14,436 miles & is truly a beautiful specimen of a vanishing breed. Very mixed emotions as she was a beautifully sophisticated & fabulous ride & in great condition BUT given my repeated total & utter disgust & distrust w/Palm Beach Braman BMW, she's gone to north to a collector. Additionally & for the same reason I've sold my 2nd X5. How/why BMW/na can allow a dealer to operate in the manner these thieves do is beyond me so I've voted with my feet and pen.
    That said, I want to thank you all but, especially Andrew for maintaining this wonderfully informative and friendly blog. GOOD JOB.
    Best,

Sorry to hear that Palm Beach Braman BMW are such a poor outfit, makes me appreciate Matt & Peter Pan even more!

Sorry that it led to you selling your car, hope you'll stay with us, and keep our conversations lively.
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8Mania
    Im sorry you had to let her go Jim. Thanks for participating here and please don't be a stranger. Congratulations on finding the right deal.