Thread: Nice Pics ....

Nice Pics ....

Great Photos from the new edition of Roundel Andrew !! What did you think of the Z428i?
    Best Regards,

Jeff
    61995 Silver /// Rot - Original Owner
    Z8 Club of Germany e.V. #102

Would you believe I actually never drove it!!

I did get to drive the 1M, the M3 and the X6M at Laguna that day, the turbo cars didn't do it for me at all, the V8 powered M3 was by a long shot the best balanced of the bunch. However as already told here before, during the last couple of hours BMW had the track I ended up giving their personnel rides in the Z8, and it was really far more fun out on the track than all the others. Each of the BMW crew whispered quietly that it was their favorite BMW, or the best car BMW ever built as the bellow of the Miesterschafts quieted in the pit lane.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I am about convinced to get me some of those "hooligan" pipes but I still like the Eisenmann's alot. Ah yes.... decisions decisions.....
    Best Regards,

Jeff
    61995 Silver /// Rot - Original Owner
    Z8 Club of Germany e.V. #102

Z8Mania
    The two best cars they ever made both are powered by the S62.

I was impressed with the 4 turbo in the new 5 I got on loan from Peter Pan the other day. Good torque and good mileage. Rough compared to the old 3L 6.
    thegunguy

Z8Mania
    I can't wait for my Roundel to arrive. As an aside, I've seen Andrews pictures for a charity, I forget which one now, its running widely, I think I saw it in Newsweek or Time, does it feature Tom Selleck? Well done Andrew.