Thread: Back to the core issue of our time, finance...

Back to the core issue of our time, finance...

This is an excellent clip, and well worth your time...

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8Mania
    Thanks Andrew. I'll watch it later.

Z8 Madness
    Great video. Just ordered the Secrets of the Temple. Should be an interesting read.
    2016 Porsche GTS/MT

Z8Mania
    Thanks again Andrew. It seems the clip is a couple of years old now. Did they ever get the Fed auditing in the financial reform bill? I don't know but it seems likely to me they didn't as I have never heard about it.....

That was my impression too regarding the allocation of TARP and other US-backed bailout funds. In the spirit of Adam Smith's "invisible hand" in a free market society, I struggled with bailouts because of the loss of accountability. In hindsight, these funds probably did more good than harm. Fast forwarding to today, I'm curious to see the outcome from the Euro crisis with Germany's Merkel insisting on financial reforms within the EU to drive greater accountability.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Just tried to order Secrets of the Temple on my iPad. Not there. Hmmmmmmmm.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

The Creature from Jekyll Island is also a very good read on the Fed, and easily available.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8Mania
    I just bought Secrets- in old fashioned paper version. The problem I have is when I move my finger across the screen, nothing happens. Then I tried speaking to it. Nothing happened. I was very confused until it occurred to me that instead of moving my finger, if I use two fingers together, I can actually move pages. Quite ingenious!