Thread: Is Denison still in business? for the icelink?

Sport Button On - DSC Off

Is Denison still in business? for the icelink?

saw on a thread that some folks used their kit to interface with the ipod; went to denisonusa.com and nothing comes up? thnx, dogdoc

Try DenSIon. I think you'll find the results better. It's also the second, third, and fourth links down if you Google 'IceLink'.

Seriously, it's getting old.
    thegunguy

Here's the link - http://www.dension.com/ but I never fitted one, so don't know much about it.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Sport Button On - DSC Off

Isn't Icelink and Dension the same company?

Andrew, I saw a thread where you were talking about how to run the wires thru the cell phone compartment, easier than a previous post by another forum member, so I am confused when you say you have not used their product, thnx, Max

I may have posted images from someone else, but I have never bothered fitting this in, with my exhaust you'd never hear it anyway!!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

The phone cable route may have been me. I ran cabling there in the original install. I'm sure all the details are in the old IceLink posts. I really don't recommend it as a product. It's fiddly, and the integration with the functionality of the OE radio is dismal.

IceLink is a product made by Dension. Sorry if my post confused you. I was only trying to point out that even though you misspelled Dension, if you had searched for IceLink on Google, you could have easily found Dension's site.
    thegunguy

Z8Mania
    Funny you say that, I bought an ice link product a while back and it was very much as you describe. I made a mental note that this was a not an experience I wanted to repeat!!