Thread: Car pics to share

Car pics to share

Took European delivery of an Audi A7. Toured Germany, CZ, and Austria. Here are some car pics to share

Wow, what an awesome trip, and great photos, thanks for sharing!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

What a lovely string of photos. Congrats on a great trip.
    thegunguy

Great stuff. Did anyone notice the white Z8 in the background behind the 507?

EDIT: ooops.. it's silver, just the lighting!

Z8 Madness
    Really nice photos, thanks for sharing.

Also, congrats on the A7. It is a very classy looking car.
    2016 Porsche GTS/MT

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Great stuff!! Man I wish my dad never sold our 300SL gullwing and our 300SL roadster.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Z8Mania
    Really great pictures and a wonderful adventure/ vacation. Congratulations. How about some driving impressions of the A7. Beautiful car.

This is my 1st Audi after a long string of BMWs. The whole euro delivery process with Audi was great. I think the car is very nice. I put over 2400 miles on it while in europe.

Was suprised to find out that US bound cars are speed limited to 130mph. My car has the sport package with HP summer tires yet hit a brick wall at 130mph on A9.

Nothing like being passed by BMW, VW, and Audi station wagons on the autobahn in your new A7.

Other than that a great car. Looking into what software Stasis has coming out for it.

I had a the first TT in 2001. Loved the style. Hated the drive. There's something I generally like about Audi's (probably being the leader in performance German wagons in the US and their great interiors), but while the nose-heavy handling isn't so hot, it was the dealer experience drove me away. Being my first Audi, I probably wasn't much of a value to the dealership, but they always gave me some other make loaner when I was in for service - normally a Camary or some other snoozer. As I marketer this always rubbed me wrong. It's called up-sell. You should always give a loaner that is newer or nicer than the customers car, because guess what, it drives desire which drives purchases.

Anyway, I wrote a letter the the GM to that effect, very respectfully. I received a short reply stating that they provide Audi loaners to their "premium" customers. Message: "you're not import to us - piss off". After that, I probably thwarted ten or so sales to that dealer from people that would ask me "what car should I get". Yeah, yeah, I know the franchises aren't the brand, but it still left me bitter.
    thegunguy

Wow! I buy premium cars for the promise of a premium experience. Sure hope my experience is different.

Z8 Master
    Ah... The jewels one finds while touring the german country side