Thread: OMG, the truth!

OMG, the truth!

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I am not sure who this guy is, but he comes across as a pitch man with not a lot of depth behind his words. Possibly he is the greatest trader in the world and does not shine on TV, but I would be surprised if that was true. Some merit in some of his comments, but no content. How are savings going to be wiped out? Hyperinflation? Then purchasing treasuries is a foolish trade. True that money can be made in any market, true that the Euro is past its prime and has a rough road ahead, and likely true that a recession is around the corner. He reminds me of the pitch I have been hearing on the Radio for the last 24 months about the world is ending, and every add seems to have the same web address except the number at the end changes monthly. Pitch men with no content can make millions in any market, just have to sell their product. Bet this guy has a trading rag that he charges for.....

Just googled the guy, WWW.leadingtrader.com, pitch man. I do not mean that some of his comments do not have merit, just be careful before going out to stock up on canned goods, bottled water and shot guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouray View Post
    ...be careful before going out to stock up on canned goods, bottled water and shot guns.
    But I like shotguns.
    thegunguy

Good to hear, but much of what he says echoes what I've been reading.

I'm still not sure if we're heading into deflation, as copper, property, the Baltic and ECRI suggest, or for a (hyper) inflationary cycle. Daily the arguments for each seem compelling, and one following the other seems almost a slam dunk, but will we get the hyper part or survive in moderation?
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8Mania
    Quote Originally Posted by thegunguy View Post
    But I like shotguns.
    I like canned goods- especially the fruit. It gets all sweet

Z8 Madness
    He's got some valid points. But I lost interest in his message when 1/2 way through the program he shares on national television how he goes to bed hoping for a depression to make money off of the crash.

Correction: He says recession and not depression. Still sounds weird.
    2016 Porsche GTS/MT

Z8Mania
    One would be insane to wish for a depression. He's a young guy who clearly doesn't understand what he's asking for.

Andrew Macpherson

and this - http://www.thejournal.ie/is-alessio-...37950-Sep2011/

I think I'm even more impressed now, this takes quite some planning!

However, though it might be a great story, as someone who spends a lot of time retouching faces, they aren't the same. Skull shape, ears and hairline are the give aways.
    Andrew Macpherson

and if you're kicking back with nothing to do this is fun....

Andrew Macpherson

Another truth, much more sober, and very worrying...

Andrew Macpherson

Z8Mania
    I guess everyone has an opinion. Mine is if I was in Obamas position I would not run again since "I" promised to not run if I wasn't doing a good job and he's doing a terrible job!

He really is the most disapointing leader I remember in any of the countries I've lived in. He sold out to the Fed, Goldman Sachs and the Pentagon. So much for change you can believe in, but I will says he's going the be expiencing change we can belive in come election time!
    Andrew Macpherson

He has been who was elected, an inexperienced person who crumbled under the most demanding job in the world during the most demanding economic crisis of the last 7 decades. I believe that many of the swing voters who voted for him did not bother to learn who he was and what his capabilities were. I did not vote for him, surprise, but have to live with the results like everyone else. That is what makes this country so great, the chance for a peaceful complete change of government/direction for the USA is never more then 4 years away.

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Very true. I too did not vote for him but I must tell you my vote for McCain was a lesser of two evils. I had visions of him dying in office and Palin taking over. Talk about scary!!! I don't know why but the common stance positions of Herman Cain really appeal to me. He is not a politician but that may be a good thing. He comes across as tough as nails.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Agreed, there were not great choices in the last election, only the lesser of two evils. Hey is that avatar my old steering wheel???? Looks good!

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Yes that is the steering wheel hub on your old car.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Z8Mania
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouray View Post
    He has been who was elected, an inexperienced person who crumbled under the most demanding job in the world during the most demanding economic crisis of the last 7 decades. I believe that many of the swing voters who voted for him did not bother to learn who he was and what his capabilities were. I did not vote for him, surprise, but have to live with the results like everyone else. That is what makes this country so great, the chance for a peaceful complete change of government/direction for the USA is never more then 4 years away.
    AMEN. Total agreement. The shocking thing is how uneducated about the candidates most of the electorate is in any election.

These four shows originally put together by Canadian Broadcasting Corp is really good, I just watched them all.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Andrew Macpherson