Thread: Z8 Tech looking for NEW home in Houston,TX

Z8 Novice

Z8 Tech looking for NEW home in Houston,TX

I am Larry Nissen from Advantage BMW of Clear Lake. I'm NOT trying to sell you anything. My Z8 that I have taken care of from NEW is now sold and leaving the state. It was sold here http://www.bmwz8.us/vbb/showthread.php?t=2540.

I have personaly taken care of this car myself from new. Now I am looking for another car to do the same. I have been the shop foreman at the dealer for over ten years. Been with BMW NA for over 23 years and I am Z8 trained by BMW NA.

The reason I am doing this is I LOVE THIS CAR. Right now I can not afford one but I love working with them. You would deal with me directly. Yes, you don't have to call an advisor that knows NOTHING about this car. YES, I will park the car inside at night. The wash rack will never see this car. All I ask is to see the car once a year for it oil change. Also I own a '07 Z4 M-coupe. I have no need to hot rod your car around.

Please email me at [email protected]

p.s. If you dont live in Houston, TX I will still help any Z8 owner.

Great to hear, and thanks for posting, Texas has the second largest concentration of Z8's after California, so I'm sure you'll find a few.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice
    I am the person in Idaho who purchased the Houston Z8 and Larry was great. I had him install the performance package and do some other work on the vehicle and he took great care of me even though he knew the vehicle would never be returning to Houston. He went above and beyond to deal with some issues that you would never expect a service department to deal with for me. I therefore highly recommend him for anyone in the Houston area.