Thread: Grease Monkey Musings?

Z8 Novice

Grease Monkey Musings?

Anyone got a PDF copy of Grease Monkey Musings.

Had it-loved it -Lost it...;(

Hope you are all well....11 Years now with my girl...

Quaife diff, and lots of other mods, suspension, exhaust etc etc but don't remember the makes now!!! Fed up with the springs. Too harsh. BMW did create the correct compromise....might go back.

Fitted the Becker Mexico Head unit....Lovely and just right for the Car....take a look.

Nav, Music, and Bluetooth in a box that looks perfect for the Z8. And so easy to fit.

Changed the underseat 6 X 8 speakers for ones with a little more control....big improvement to the boominess with the roof up.

I hear you about the springs... I went from stock to AC Schnitzer, to Full Euro Alpina suspension. I miss the the low, mean look of the ASC, and the handling on smooth roads or the track, but the Alpina is much better for around town and all our back road shenanigans! I would recommend going to 19" wheels if you upsize, the Alpina size 20" really don't have enough side wall, and can be harsh too.

I found it in my files, but first I searched his old posts on the board. Funny thing is, it wouldn't go back any further than 2007. I searched under the members list "Find all posts".

Z8 Novice

Many Thanks Indeed.....

Thank you so much....Really is appreciated!

I have a hard copy that I printed out at the "time" but needed a PDF set to send a fan of the Z8...

Really.... many Thanks!

Other news, managed to get BMW to change the headlights FOC. Not bad service for a car that is 8 years out of warranty....well done BMW.

Anyone had probs with the Neons yet? That could be another saga, as neons only have a life of 10 years me thinks?