Thread: Z8 & GT3 Porsche people

Z8 & GT3 Porsche people

Funny, the recent Z8 posted for sale (texas, wifes car etc) showed up on Rennlist, the GT3 forum I hang out on. He's also selling a beautiful 2010? GT3RS. Very interesting all the great things the Porsche guys have to say about the Z8, and how many guys I've run across who have both. There are a few on this board, and a number on Rennlist. Another guy posted this site link, and said he knew Andrew well. Here is a photo he posted... Nice! Can't link to the thread, but go check it out. Rennlist: 997GT3 (section): Garage sale (thread). Fun to listen "3rd party" to other car guys discussing our favorite car.

Z8Mania
    Lovely!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal View Post
    Funny, the recent Z8 posted for sale (texas, wifes car etc) showed up on Rennlist, the GT3 forum I hang out on. He's also selling a beautiful 2010? GT3RS. Very interesting all the great things the Porsche guys have to say about the Z8, and how many guys I've run across who have both. There are a few on this board, and a number on Rennlist. Another guy posted this site link, and said he knew Andrew well. Here is a photo he posted... Nice! Can't link to the thread, but go check it out. Rennlist: 997GT3 (section): Garage sale (thread). Fun to listen "3rd party" to other car guys discussing our favorite car.
    Damn, you're a Z8 Addict here and a Rennlist Addict.
    C.A. Cardenas (AKA Dan)
    2003 (last one?) Z8 - Hellrot / Sport Rot
    Original Owner - Munich Tourist Delivery
    -- Others --
    1988 M6 - 32K mi. - Original Owner
    1989 DINAN 750iL - 73K mi. - Original Owner
    1998 M3 - 63K mi. - Original Owner
    2015 X5 (F15) Diesel - Daily Driver

Team Z8

Smile

I'm a Rennlister too. 98 C2S 23,xxx miles.

Sport Button On
    2011 997.2 Turbo and 2001 Black/Red Z8. A tasty combination!

Count me as one of the lucky Z8 and GT3 owners. Problem is they are both keepers and when the itch comes to get something else, I wont be able to part with either!
    I think the Z8 is the likely winner though.

Z8Mania
    John remember when you were considering the Z8 and we had that lengthy discussion?

Yes, my friend, I do.

Hey, I think I have a [email protected]!
    I will sell the GT3 next fall, about the time you are getting set to mothball all your wonderful cars for the winter and instead of just sitting there all winter, you can ship the one you are most tired of out to me so I can keep it from getting all sedimentary. This will be quite a sacrifice on my part, but hey, what are friends for.

Z8Mania
    John, you are a really generous fellow!

Hey,no worries, what are friends for.
    Just let me know which beauty you will be shipping so I can get the correct insurance coverage. And don't worry, I will pick up the premiums!