Thread: The S62 Continues to Shine

The S62 Continues to Shine

I just read that Chip Ganassi's team made #1 and #2 at the 24 Hours of Daytona powered by the Dinan prepped versions of our S62 motors. From memory, they have been fairly successful with these cars/power-plants over the past few seasons. It really is a testament to the incredible lineage our motor shares at the track and on the street across wide range of racing and "super" cars. It seems to be an engine that has found the perfect mix of power, reliability, and flexibility. Kudos to the team at BMW who birthed this wonderful bit of engineering over a decade ago.
    thegunguy

Z8Mania
    ^^^^^
    Cheers!

And Bravo to Dinan and the Ganassi boys too!!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

And a great race too. Funny, with all the sponsor/builder/team/driver etc. names being tossed about every 2 seconds, I don't think I heard "Dinan" once, and I watched about 4-5 hours of it.

BTW: I just finished designing all the livery for Greg Pickets new Muscle Milk Aston Martin LMP1 car for the American Lemans series. Look for it at Sebring in a few weeks. I'll post some pics. Looks very much like the Porsche RS spyder we did for them.