Thread: Formula 1 Rocks!!!

Formula 1 Rocks!!!

Sebastian Vettel just clinched Driver's Championship World Title as driver for RedBull in Abu Dhabi to be youngest driver to achieve World Champion at age 27. Looks like his Training with BMW Saber has paid off for Red Bull. Poor Ferrari Team looked depressed afterward!

That Abu Dhabi track is amazing.
    Best Regards,

Jeff
    61995 Silver /// Rot - Original Owner
    Z8 Club of Germany e.V. #102

It was a great result, I would have been gutted had that miserable Spaniard won. I was very happy to see Jenson and Lewes on the podium too, a wonderful way to end a very interesting season indeed! :-)
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

glad to hear someone else dislikes the "miserable Spaniard" can't stand him

Lisa, Andrew,

I'm really happy with the F1 results, Sebastian Vettel and the RedBull Team, were the best. They did a great job!
    I'm also really happy for the young German guy.
    Even so, I think that Fernando and Ferrari also did a good job, and it would be unfair not to acknowledge that Fernando is one of the best F1 drivers.
    On the other hand Andrew, seems quite disproportionate and ugly the use of these words to describe the young Spanish driver or any other Formula One driver.
    As you know I'm from Barcelona, Spain, and as you can imagine these words hurt me and you also can imagine that I would have preferred to win Fernando.
    I assume you are using these words to create a little controversy, let me get on the opposite side to support Ferrari and Fernando Alonso.

While we wait for the next year F1, lets go to enjoy driving our wonderful Z8!!
    BCNZ8 AF79457
    Silver-Black

Actually no, I started to dislike him when I saw how disrespctuful he was to the King of your nation, and then add to that the way he has been in the center of every ugly controvosy in F1, yet always managed not to be smeared by it. I suspect he is not in the least bit a good man, but yes, he is a good driver - just one I don't like at all, and not because of his nationality, but because of his nature.
    Andrew Macpherson

I'm glad to hear you say that Fernando is a good driver .
    Andrew believe me that relationships between the Spanish King Juan Carlos and Fernando always have been excellent. Please note that journalists are sometimes willing to sell news based on speculation or tending to exaggerate situations. Anyway, I can agree with you that the strongest point of Fernando is not his nature or personality.
    BCNZ8 AF79457
    Silver-Black

Quote Originally Posted by Z8doc View Post
    Sebastian Vettel just clinched Driver's Championship World Title as driver for RedBull in Abu Dhabi to be youngest driver to achieve World Champion at age 27. Looks like his Training with BMW Saber has paid off for Red Bull. Poor Ferrari Team looked depressed afterward!

That Abu Dhabi track is amazing.
    Jeff, you made him an old guy; the kid is just 19 years and 53 days old!
    C.A. Cardenas (AKA Dan)
    2003 (last one?) Z8 - Hellrot / Sport Rot
    Original Owner - Munich Tourist Delivery
    -- Others --
    1988 M6 - 32K mi. - Original Owner
    1989 DINAN 750iL - 73K mi. - Original Owner
    1998 M3 - 63K mi. - Original Owner
    2015 X5 (F15) Diesel - Daily Driver

I thought he started racing at age 18 and now is 27 ...?
    Best Regards,

Jeff
    61995 Silver /// Rot - Original Owner
    Z8 Club of Germany e.V. #102

Quote Originally Posted by Z8doc View Post
    I thought he started racing at age 18 and now is 27 ...?
    Actually, I miscalculated his age; he's 23 and change (born July 3, 1987). He has set a couple of "firsts." When he made his debut with BMW Sauber a couple of years ago at the U.S. Grand Prix he was the youngest driver ever to start a Formula 1 race and now he is the youngest champion ever.

Funny thing is, I didn't think he was that special. It looked to me like he didn't take enough chances to be a World Champion; he wasn't daring enough.

When BMW Sauber gave him up (to Red Bull) without a fight I thought "yeah that's what I would do." Shows how little I know.
    C.A. Cardenas (AKA Dan)
    2003 (last one?) Z8 - Hellrot / Sport Rot
    Original Owner - Munich Tourist Delivery
    -- Others --
    1988 M6 - 32K mi. - Original Owner
    1989 DINAN 750iL - 73K mi. - Original Owner
    1998 M3 - 63K mi. - Original Owner
    2015 X5 (F15) Diesel - Daily Driver

He was born July 3rd in 1987, and is just 23. That really make me feel old, '87 feels like it was just a couple of years ago!
    Andrew Macpherson