Thread: Monza

Sport Button On - DSC Off Old Baillie's Avatar

Monza

Looking forward to an exciting Italian Grand Prix tomorrow, and I'm very happy than Jenson is back on the front row with an opportunity to get his title hopes back on track.
    Alpina, Silver/Black

So long as that damned kid doesn't crash into him, his team mate, or anything else!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Go Jensen and Massa. They are such nice guys. While Lewis and Alonso are up there with Kobe in the arrogance department. Nice guys should finish first.

I'm with you on that, Jenson -1 Massa -2 Webber -3 would be the perfect outcome tomorrow!
    Andrew Macpherson

Sport Button On - DSC Off Old Baillie's Avatar
    Sooooooooooooo close! But it's still an open championship. The classic tracks are still the best, shame the next race has to be Singapore.
    Alpina, Silver/Black

Great Race! Yes, the old tracks are the best.

So sad for Jenson, loosing in the pits, what rotten luck, and even worse I can't stand the Catalan prat, so annoyed he won!
    Andrew Macpherson

Catalan?? what do you mean Andrew?
    BCNZ8 AF79457
    Silver-Black

Alonso is from Catalonia. He showed his true nature at the heart of the McLaren-Ferrari scandal when he tried to blackmail Ron Dennis, then when he went back to Renault he had to have his team force the other driver to crash so he could win at Singapore. How he has been at the middle of every really bad thing in F1 and not been called out amazes me, he is a whining, complaining, twaddle of the highest order, and I'm just being charitable here.
    Andrew Macpherson

Let me correct you regarding the topography of the Country of Fernando Alonso.
    Country's Alonso is Spain. Spain has several lands (called "autonom?as" in Spanish lenguage) like Germany lands.
    Alonso was born in Oviedo, Asturias (Asturias is his land), really nice place on the West north of Spain. Catalonia is another land on the East North of Spain, and his Capital city is Barcelona, on the Mediterranean sea. Another very nice place in Spain, great and old culture, nice sea, beaches, friendly people...

About your personal Alonso's opinion, of course you have my utmost respect,

Agree with all you, great race!!
    BCNZ8 AF79457
    Silver-Black