Thread: 2000 Z8 (#60109) 900 mile Topaz/Crema Z8 - owner keeping car

DSC Off

2000 Z8 (#60109) 900 mile Topaz/Crema Z8 - owner keeping car

Fellow forum members,
    I am considering selling my 900 mile topaz/crema (black soft top) AH60109. I have been offered a vintage Ferrari I had previously owned and would use the proceeds of the Z8 sale towards the purchase.
    My Z8 was owned by a collector(original owner) in Colorado until I purchased it in 12-09. It was stored in a climate controlled environment and has never been wet. Early cars came with their hard tops crated rather than delivered on the vehicle. It is perfect, sits on its stand with cover, and has never been on the car. The car has no flaws and looks undriven. It has all of the correct trappings including the Book.
    Dana provided me with 4 new OEM wheels. I had MPS2 tires mounted-they now have 6 miles. The original wheels with run flats are perfect and will be included with the car.
    I personally changed the oil/filter, brake and clutch fluid, coolant, and differential fluid. All fluids are correct for the car. I don't believe that the top was ever down.
    The vehicle drives perfectly and sits in my climate controlled garage in Connecticut. There may not be a more perfect topaz/crema car.
    If interested, please email me at [email protected] or call me at 860 559-3853.
    Regards,
    LarryG

Last edited by LarryG; July 7th 2010 at 10:48. Reason: adding the soft top color

What a wonderful opportunity, I'd certainly suggest you post some shots of the car. What is the car you are replacing it with?
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

DSC Off

pics of my Z8

I have just added some pics of my topaz car...see my recent post for sale.
    Thanks,
    Larryg

Damn, that is a clean driveway.
    Scott Pettit
    Silver / Black

DSC Off
    I got a wonderful deal on that driveway but that is for another day. A friend of mine just listed my car on ebay. I doubt that it will sell however. A dealer in Scottsdale followed by listing three of his low mileage examples at prices less than my asking price. What a shame. I likely will be "stuck" with my Z8 which is an outcome I can happily live with. They are great cars.
    LarryG

I would say that is not the worst of outcomes, and honestly, when it comes to someone with your appreciation and enjoyment of the immaculate I think it is a good thing you are keeping this car, and not going back to your old one. Funny how sometimes the right thing just happens all by itself.
    Andrew Macpherson

Was just doing some spring cleaning, and noticed youor car is still for sale, but you mentioned you'll keep it. Shall I take this car off the for sale list?
    Andrew Macpherson