Thread: Dayuuum, I love this car!

Dayuuum, I love this car!

Got up really early, hoping for clear roads and drove inland to the property I had posted pics of. It was foggy on the coast, cool all the way and once again, the Eisenmann produced sound track, the silky smooth v8 and the wonderful chasis left me smiling in awe.

I can go faster and tighter but there is no car, in my book, that leaves me feeling this wonderful sense of awe and "oneness" for lack of a better term.

I know, had the M3, GT3 and Lotus's but none makes me as happy on the open road as the Z8, it is such an awesome open top high speed mile eater!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Me too. Can't define it, but there is a unique pleasure in the Z8. That's why I sold the GT3 and kept the Z8... and the friends!

It's become as much about the people for me. There have been many times when I've had more fun riding in someone else's car than I would have in my own. Men in hats!
    thegunguy

fun car, fun friends!

There is a very special loop from the coast to the inland area of my county that I drive regularly. Its about 80 miles of some of the most scenic and fun roads I know of and its mostly really well paved even!
    I left the inland property about 6:30pm. It was a hot and sunny day, so the cooling evening made for perfect topless weather. Made one stop and met a very enthusiastic German fellow who was so excited to see a Z8 he could hardly contain himself.
    As I got deeper into the forested canyons and closer to the coast, the temp. continued to drop and the last 5 miles were cool rollling fog. No problem, seat warmers on. Ripping through the deep forest with the Eisenmann singing that burly v8 song is a surreal experience.
    I know that w/o pics, its just not the same.....next time.

Z8 is truly an all time favorite.

Amen brother!

Z8Mania
    Over the past few days, I've had the opportunity to drive some vintage iron, 275 GTB/4; 250 GT Lusso; MB Gullwing- and they were all fantastic and my first vintage experiences. As I drove away in my Z8, I thought to myself- wow, this car really captures a lot of what makes those cars special. Its honest, a little raw, bespoke, special, unique, a bit more car jewelry than you get with the new cars. Yes, the new 911s, new Ferraris, etc all will drive circles around the Z8, but, the Z8 can stand shoulder to shoulder and perhaps even outshine them in terms of specialness and certainly, going slow in the Z8 is far more fun than going slow in a Ferrari. The Z8 is the perfect car for a nice drive through the country.

And the people aint too bad either!