Thread: Neat Z8 stratus/red bicycle combo

Smile Neat Z8 stratus/red bicycle combo

Hi everyone! It has been awhile since I have posted. I thought I would share a great photo of my Z8 and its new companion......a hand made special order retro bicycle with the same paint/leather as my Z8. I have to thank the original owner who was very gracious to give me this great addition. He felt the two should not be parted. The original owner consigned this when he purchased the car in 2002. As for my driving experience..so far...I have not been able to give it a spin due to a very wet cold spring. Today we received 6 inches of snow. Springtime in the Rockies........!!!!! Enjoy..............

So great to see it again, and I see you got the special wheels he ordered for it too - great combo, congratulations!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

No, I did not get the special wheels. I purchased the car with the original wheels. I would have loved to have the wheels in the pic, however. Getting the bicycle after the fact was due to interesting circumstances. As you can see from the photo...the ocean in the distance... that is not here in Park City. I have not had the car out since I purchased it due to weather. The original owner sent the pics to me. Right now I would really like to be in the pic w/sun and surf! We have had a very cold spring.

Ahhh, yes, I see the sea, I just wasn't paying enough attention, sorry!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

What a great pair. It's been cold here too in N. Cal. Not much good driving weather yet.

Hmmm....

guess it is the effect of that global warming again causing that snow and especially cold days in Norcal too. 82 degrees F here today with clear skys -- great driving day!
    Best Regards,

Jeff
    61995 Silver /// Rot - Original Owner
    Z8 Club of Germany e.V. #102

Move to the valley Ian. Beautiful here.
    Scott Pettit
    Silver / Black

Z8Mania
    Awesome!! Congrats!